Drop rewards App: Legit or scam

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Drop reward app is one app that you can make money off it..Drop can be said to be one of the best reward apps good for shoppers.you would enjoy it better if you often shop via your phone.

This app is very easy-to-use with either an IOS and Android phone. So Drop app helps in rewarding users for shopping and also supercharge both users credit and debit cards.

So how do you earn from Drop rewards App

You can also use this app to make money via answering short brand surveys and playing video games

So users just need to link their debit or credit cards to Drop, then the user will start earning Drop Points when they spend on active offers.

How to redeem your drop points

You can reedeem your drop Points for different rewards which includes s gift cards to Amazon, Starbucks, and other known restaurants.

As a user you would be notified of any awaiting rewards by email. The Payouts are carried out as quickly as possible.

As for the rating of this app by other users it’s definitely a rewards app one can try out.

Have you ever used this app, did it worth your time? is this app legit or not?

Proxy-Sale

What payment systems can I get payouts on? PayPal, crypto?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You would have to link your debit or credit card to the app so that you can get directly paid to your bank account. But you have to find out first if you are eligible first for the app. You know some apps are Geortargeted. So search that out first.

Proxy-Sale

You would have to link your debit or credit card to the app so that you can get directly paid to your bank account. But you have to find out first if you are eligible first for the app. You know some apps are Geortargeted. So search that out first.
okay, got you, thank you for the information! I will probable try in future

Activator230822

Verified member
I personally hearing the drop rewards app for the first time on your review. Based on the drop rewards reviews that I have just read its literally a good earning site verbally.

However I have never tested nor do I have any idea about the legitimacy of the site.
Probably you could have just attached the payment proof so that people could acertain for themselves that the app is worth trying out or not.
However I have had a similar app like this some times back. The app worked well but it stopped paying for it's users just abruptly after some time. I however lost my earnings through them.