Stacks Airdrop

Suba

Staff member
Stacks (STX) was originally called Blockstack which was launched in 2019, and runs on the layer 2 Bitcoin blockchain. Stacks (STX) implements a Proof of Transfer (PoX) consensus mechanism.

Stacks STX Airdrop
The first time I got a Stacks 100 STX airdrop was in the middle of last year on Blockchain wallet. but the STX token has been converted to BTC.
Second, I got a Stacks 99.99 STX airdrop from Coinbase in early March 2024. Even though the balance I have at Coinbase since Oct 2023 is no more than $50.

Airdrop Stacks from both wallets without needing to do anything, so if you have a Blockchain account and a Coinbase wallet there's a chance you'll also get a Stacks airdrop.

About Stacks (STX)
On Coinmarketcap Stacks (STX) occupies the 25th position, and the price of Stacks is at $3.46. ATH of $3.69 was reached on March 22, 2024, Max Supply 1,818 million STX. The Stacks price will always follow Bitcoin price movements so Stack is also a promising token, apart from that the stacking process will allow Stacks (STX) token holders to get Bitcoin.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
When reading the post I thought it is talking about this currency but I was wrong there is similarities on the names no more than that:
1711124864527.png
There are similarities in the name between currencies.