D

Deleted member 13140

I published An E-book, with a goal to get 100sales, But it didn't happen, This was something an Instagram marketer said, she published her first book because she was looking to make sales and all that, she needed the cash but well it flopped, and I was also planning to do the same, so I asked myself, if someone who is bigger than me failed then what am I Missing, there is got to be something, dots am not connecting, so I started doing some digging, and came across the DOs and DON'Ts of a successful ebook.

1. Don’t Overthink it
It may not appear to be much, but you should see how much I overthink everything. Just because you're writing a book doesn't mean you have to be stressed out. You can finish your work and sell it if you have a plan in place.

2. DO Write About What You Know
You want to write authoritatively, confidently, and passionately. It's not a smart idea to choose a topic only based on the possibility of it becoming a best-seller. Remember that you may always hire a professional to do the writing for you.

3. Don't Forget to proofread
Check for grammatical errors, misspellings, and other mistakes. Before you publish your ebook, have a trusted friend or perhaps a professional proofreader go over it. There's nothing worse than launching a book that's riddled with errors; it doesn't inspire trust in your readers, and it can lead to refunds and negative reviews.