Dollarbill.biz Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Dollarbill is a company that is trending a lot nowadays on the Internet. It is trending a lot because it is one of the highest paying HYIP programs on the Internet. They pay by using tether TRC-20 token and other cryptocurrencies. they used to pay through Perfect Money, but they no longer use Perfect Money. Initially, I was actually quite shocked to discover this HYIP project because I found it quite different from other HYIP sites. When I checked the status of this HYIP, I found that this HYIP was registered in the year 2015, so it must be a kind of HYIP site that has been paying for many years and this makes it unique.

Unfortunately, this is where things became tricky. I was about to invest my money in this HYIP, but my research showed that this HYIP was not registered in the year 2015 rather its domain was registered in the year 2015. The Dollarbill company actually started in the year 2021 and this is quite clear from their documentation page and social media account page. The program is paying right now, but I think that this program might collapse really sooner. I would never recommend using this program to invest your funds.