Don't use dogecoin-faucet.biz website.

Ayeshabashir

I want share my review about dogecoin-faucet.biz. Don't use this website because it is completely scamming website and don't give money. Actually i was searching about legitimate websites on Google and suddenly this website pass from my eyes so i decided to search about this in orde to know whether it will good for making money or not .I was starting to read the reviews of this website .The excellent rating of this website is 4 percent and bad ratings of this website is 88 percent after this i was reading the comments of the members who had worked on it .Almost all members of this website saying that it is completely scam firstly they told their users to work here and collect threshold amount and when we reached the withdrawal amount and ask them to withdraw this then they told to invest your money and after investment they did not give us anything. It is completely wast of time website and thank God i was not join this website.As you guys see that how i am able to recognize that which website is legit or scam through reading the reviews before joining any website .I will also suggest to all of you please read the reviews before working on any app or websites

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I want share my review about dogecoin-faucet.biz. Don't use this website because it is completely scamming website and don't give money. Actually i was searching about legitimate websites on Google and suddenly this website pass from my eyes so i decided to search about this in orde to know whether it will good for making money or not .I was starting to read the reviews of this website .The excellent rating of this website is 4 percent and bad ratings of this website is 88 percent after this i was reading the comments of the members who had worked on it .Almost all members of this website saying that it is completely scam firstly they told their users to work here and collect threshold amount and when we reached the withdrawal amount and ask them to withdraw this then they told to invest your money and after investment they did not give us anything. It is completely wast of time website and thank God i was not join this website.As you guys see that how i am able to recognize that which website is legit or scam through reading the reviews before joining any website .I will also suggest to all of you please read the reviews before working on any app or websites
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your informative and helpful thread. It is true that more and more people are interested in working online these days and so am I. It is wonderful to work from the comfort of your own house without any stress or a boss over your head checking your work all the time. Furthermore, it is nice to have flexible working hours and arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or even have free time to do your hobbies. These are the advantages of online jobs.

However, you must be careful when you work online because although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. In the past, I worked for several sites which proved to be fake in the end because I received no payments from them at all. Unfortunately, I wasted precious time and effort working on them. That was very disappointing for me.

In my opinion, it is wise to read some reviews first about the new site you are planning to register or even ask your friends about it. Thanks again for letting us know about this fake website so as to avoid it. Your help is highly appreciated.