Bremby.biz Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bremby is an online investment program that claims to offer various kinds of investment packages. Bremby was formed in October, 2020 and this makes it a new company. They offer 1.8 percent per day, 2.5 percent per day, and 3.3 percent profits on investments. They also charge company and administrative commissions on accruals. They have stated that they are a financial company that trades in cryptocurrencies. They mention that they are an officially registered company. However, anyone could register a company in any country and scam people.

According to their website, they use Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to send payments and accept deposits. They have a referral program where people could earn by inviting new investors. Their referral program pays around 1-7 percent commissions to referrers. They also have a live chat support. I spoke to their live chat support and I must say that their live chat is quite slow. I also asked them whether or not they are a regulated company by the government and if they provide any guarantees. The chat agent was not able to respond to my question in a proper way, so I would consider this company as an illegal company that is based on pyramid scheme.