Doge vs Shiba

E

eldavis

I came across a link that gave reasons why investors or doing planning to go into crypto investment should invest more on doge coin than Shiba in the year 2022. I know alot of persons have high hopes on Shiba for the year 2022 and have lost alot of confidence on doge but what do you think about this? You can check out the link below for more details about the post I saw

10 Reasons Why You Should Buy Dogecoin Over Shiba Inu in 2022

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me I cannot even invest in those two that you have just mentioned because they are not going to be profitable to me in any way, because they do not have any use case in the crypto system, and beside from all the research I have done about those two coin I have come to find out that dogecoin may have the possibility of rugpulling then the Shiba Inu
. I have come to understand that it is only about 10 people that controls 45% of the overall total supply of dogecoin.. in this case we are at the mercy of those people because if they sell out their coin that will be a serious drop in price. Let's be guided.

Kingstone

Honestly, I do consider buying more Shiba Inu than buying dogecoins. If I have the money to buy it now, I would not hesitate to buy Shiba Inu. I see that it has a higher prospect and it won't be dumped by the owners. Still, I will take my time to read the article and see what the experts have to say concerning this. Shiba Inu has come to be called the doge killer which I do not believe anyway. Both are different projects and they are far apart in terms of market value. Thanks for sharing the link boss.

minenovo

I steer clear of meme currencies in general. That said, Shiba Inu seems to be the one that is doing better these days, over Dogecoin.

Victorial

Shiba competing with Dogecoin sounds so funny to me. If not that dogecoin has been dragged to the mud by how one man has been calling the shots, I see no reason how shiba inu will be called a dogecoin killer. Both are different coins and obviously did not begin on the same day. I will still invest in dogecoin over Shib but I am scared it will continue to fall. I watched it move from $0.2 to 0.17 in weeks and it is even going lower

E

eldavis

For me I cannot even invest in those two that you have just mentioned because they are not going to be profitable to me in any way, because they do not have any use case in the crypto system, and beside from all the research I have done about those two coin I have come to find out that dogecoin may have the possibility of rugpulling then the Shiba Inu
. I have come to understand that it is only about 10 people that controls 45% of the overall total supply of dogecoin.. in this case we are at the mercy of those people because if they sell out their coin that will be a serious drop in price. Let's be guided.
Thanks for the information, I was not even aware doge coin was mostly controlled by just 10 persons, from what you have said, it means you do not plan on making any investment on either if the two

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I don't have any plan for both of them now except I can just buy them to enjoy a little increase in percentage and that is all .but I do not really consider to invest any of my money in this cryptocurrency for long-term purposes ,I have a lot of good cryptocurrency I am investing on and those are strictly for long-term purposes because the possibility of rugpulling is very low.. I always do a lot of proper research before investing in any cryptocurrency I am going to hold for long term.. I can't invest on a hyping coin for long term purposes.. There are some cryptocurrency around that is not really for a long-term purposes..