Crypto Shiba Inu Price Prediction, Will The DOGE Killer Hype at $1?

haseeb3366

SHIB Price Prediction for 2021

Despite its launch in 2020, the altcoin began trading at a negligible price only after 2021 rolled out. In the same way, when Buterin sold off his Shib tokens, the price dipped greatly and fell near $0.00001809 from $0.00003043. No sooner the market crash wiped off a significant percent and the altcoin tumbled to $0.00000913.

The SHIB price has always hit the prime sides, quickly after being listed by any exchange. Subsequently, when Binance listed the token, the price moved towards the north. If in the coming months, new exchanges list SHIB, then the price may erupt again and might even hit $0.0000183.

On the other hand, new to the crypto space, the meme currency is highly volatile. Therefore, inducing uncertainty of investment and margins, if SHIB rises in volatility then the price may strike at the bottom ends at $0.0000087. On the other hand, if the coin continues to trend in the market with its current traders, then SHIB token price may move at average figures of $0.0000124.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is always so funny to understand that a lot of people are believing that Shiba Inu will be a coin that will reach a reasonable price in the future. Best on my understanding this is not true and is a total illusion because it will not likely happen considering the total and the overall circulatory supply of Shiba Inu.

Shiba Inu to me is just like a doge coin and without any celebrity or a strong person like Elon musk's to Hype up the cryptocurrency it won't teach a reasonable price , it will keep on depreciating in value until rugpulling .

Even if I have enough money I wouldn't even consider to invest in dogecoin or Shiba and because I don't just see it as a coin with great future potential, the only people that are generating enough profit from this investment of Shiba Inu are the people that have invested earlier during the first month of existence.

Considering this cryptocurrency for long-term for me is just a waste of time and it's even risky because you might even invest in it for long-term purposes then at the end of the day you won't be able to make anything out of your investment which is not the best..

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have invested in shib coin, I spent $130 to buy 6 million shib tokens. During the all time high price, my shib tokens were valued at $42, almost $300 profit. Now, you want to perhaps know if I actually made profits. Well, I decided to hold for a longer period in a hope that shib will be 1 cent. If that really happens, I will be super rich? Well, it did not go as planned, the value began to drop and now my asset worth is which is almost $130. So, there is neither profit not loss.
Do I still believe shib will be 1 cent? Do I think shib will become $1?
Well shib will never become $1 because if that happens the market cap of shib will be more than the total market of crypto market. That's because shib has a huge supply. What if it becomes 1 cent? Well, a lot of experts are saying that it will also not reach that value because f that happens shib will be bigger than bitcoin in terms of market value. However, I think it can reach that value because there is also a burn option. Shib was launched with 100 quadrillions and if 90 percent is burned, it is possible.