Crypto Is it true that the price of the Shiba Inu is driven by whales?

Suba

Staff member
After reaching a new ATH of $0.00008845 on Oct 28, 2021, Most likely this ATH was achieved due to rumors about SHIB being listed on Kraken and Robinhood, but as of now it's not listed. Even though Kraken has said it will list the Shiba Inu if it gets 2,000 likes on the tweet, but now it has gotten more than 80,000 likes but there is no news about it. From the results of observing the Shiba Inu address, data obtained from the top 10 holders of the largest number of SHIBs can control 67% of the circulation of SHIB tokens. A solid and potential cryptocurrency independent of hype or whales. The value of the Shiba Inu is determined by speculation, the presence of concentrated ownership indicates fraud. What do you think of the Shiba Inu?

Shiba Inu have been on the surprise upturn in price surge. I believe what you've said buddy, the whales are simply pushing this coin up, no doubt. Kraken and other well-known exchange should list the coin if they haven't done that already because the coin have received good number of tweets, which shows lots of crypto users are in love with the coin. I just hope the coin continue in its upward trend and never slow down. If it manage to get to '$0.005, lots of users will be rich with the coin, for those that invested reasonable amount of money into it.

Shiba Inu have been on the surprise upturn in price surge. I believe what you've said buddy, the whales are simply pushing this coin up, no doubt. Kraken and other well-known exchange should list the coin if they haven't done that already because the coin have received good number of tweets, which shows lots of crypto users are in love with the coin. I just hope the coin continue in its upward trend and never slow down. If it manage to get to '$0.005, lots of users will be rich with the coin, for those that invested reasonable amount of money into it.
This is what makes me hesitate to invest a larger amount of money in SHIB, because on the one hand it makes me pessimistic, but on the other hand it is very promising. Too difficult to analyze, under these circumstances a strong spirit of speculation is needed, such as betting on dice. Loss or gain.

This is what makes me hesitate to invest a larger amount of money in SHIB, because on the one hand it makes me pessimistic, but on the other hand it is very promising. Too difficult to analyze, under these circumstances a strong spirit of speculation is needed, such as betting on dice. Loss or gain.
When it falls to analysing cryptocurrency it is very critical indeed. That's why we need to put the information right, make proper researches before deciding on investing on any coin. Reading news about the coin and knowing those investing on the coin especially the whales investors, will encourage us to keep investing on the coin long time. The last time I checked for Shiba Inu the price was heading to the top. I know it will take some time to reach at least $0.005. But if things continue moving on the right lane, then it is set to reach or eclipse such land mark.

It is no secret that Shiba Inu price is driven by whales. Whales bought a lot of shib tokens. The general rule of thumb is when people start buying crypto coins or crypto tokens, there will be a demand in the market, and when there is demand, the value of the coin will start going up. Once the whales stopped buying more, the price started falling, as there was no demand for the tokens. Having said that the best thing about shib token is it is not dependent on Elon Musk tweets to go high. It might actually kill dogecoin.

How can a price of a crypto currency grow by hundreds of thousand percentage just in one year if the price was not being manipulated by the whales. I think the whales pumped shiba inu and the dumped it. That's what happen with most of the meme cryptos. This is not the first care.