Does making plenty money guarantee happiness?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Our goal in life is to seek happiness in all situations and this is the major priority of lots of individuals who really care about their wellbeing and are interested in living a life that would enable them live freely and happily with other people in the same or different society with them.

But the problem is that we tend to focus so much on money as though It is an automatic ticket to living a happy lifestyle, and then some people even go as far as involving in shady and illegal deals just for the sake of making money to reach this supposed level of happiness..

Reverse then becomes the case in situations where we get to see some rich and well to do individuals who commit suicide even though they have gotten t a level where so many people think would guarantee happiness. That is why I wan us to share here if making money is the best way to get a good level of happiness.

It is not easy as this is a very controversial topic, and those who have not made enough money yet would argue with you that money is a guarantee for happiness, whereas those who have the money do say otherwise.

What do you think?

Money is basically the number one thing in the world right now is it guarantees that a lot of things are going to be moving on smoothly for you . On the other hand happiness is something that is really subjective as we have seen in a lot of instances where by there are some people that are generally happy in suffering provided that they have something that can be able to consolidate them or they believe that there is a justification for their suffering . There are also some people that are generally not interested in becoming rich because of the problems that usually comes with fame .

In this way I generally believe that money does not in any way guarantee that you are going to become happy . There are some people that their biggest life problems are things that can be able to be bought with physical money and as such that is going to take them one step closer to happiness but then that is not the case for so many people . For example you need good health of mind and body in order to be happy and that is something that money is never going to guarantee you.

I have the opportunity to meet a lot of people who are having money but they still lack a great deal of happiness in their life . This help me by giving me a very different understanding of what it takes to be really rich in this life . I have since come to realise that it is not about how much money you have in your account that will determine how happy you are at all .

There are a lot of poor people that are out there and are living much more happy lifestyles than some of the so-called Irish people .

Individuals have to just make sure that they are contented with whatever it is they have, and try as much as possible to see that they are not competing with anybody .

This is the only thing that can guarantee your being happy in this life, because if you get into a situation whereby you are competing with other people and measuring your success with their own, that is what will definitely make you to feel bad about yourself and not celebrate every little wins you have .

Celebrating yourself for every little achievement is what helps to give you some sense of happiness.