Trading Discussion Do you trust the crypto news while trading?

Kingstone

As a trader, there are many things to put into consideration while trading. The leverage, the spread, market charts, indicators like candlesticks, trendlines or any other type. However, a vital condition that seems to be a step ahead of trading is the news forecast.
All crypto traders know how valuable the news can be. For some, they need to know how the market structure will be like before placing a trade. They are convinced that the news would be their target while trading. Do you think it is a best decision to base all trading analysis on the news released?
Although I am just starting to learn how it works having seen someone make some money from it. Just by listening to the news forecast about a coin and the person placed a buy trade. According to him, the coin was going to pump and it did. Ever since then, I have been doing my all to listen to the news before placing a trade.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most time, it is somehow impossible to trade with that a sort of some news on forex. This information at times serves as guidance to our trade and how we are going to trade. But most time, these information may turn out to be false. Hence, one needs to becareful while reading news.

momo3HC

I trust the Crypto news even more than FX ones may be but i never trade based on the news.

Robson Dey

The analysis is important in trading which gives the high possibility to make the right prediction of price movement. Traders also need technical analysis to find proper entries and exits position of trade. So, it is essential to learn technical analysis. Moreover, there are a lot of experts who provide analysis in the trading market.
My broker Forex4you also provides technical analysis daily. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Crypto news is part of the fundamental aspects that a trader needs to put into consideration when thinking of trading the volatile market because if you are only dealing with technical analysis without putting the fundamental into consideration you will still lose your money.
Technical analysis can work perfectly but a little change in the fundamental aspect which is news concerning the crypto space as a whole can have a serious influence in your trade and might possibly reverse it completely the opposite of what you predicted.

That is why to be on the saver side , it is very important for you to put all these things into consideration when thinking of carrying out accurate markets prediction. I know of a forex and cryptocurrency trader and they do take information that is circulating around their favourite cryptocurrency into consideration. Because they see it as opportunity to still make profit.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Develop long-term perspective for crypto trading. Crypto can be an alternative investment to you besides Forex. The crypto market is currently down but the last year was a glorious year for traders. Eurotrader allows traders with several currency pairs and crypto trading pairs too.