How to Buy Crypto from Trust Wallet

Mode

Open your Trust Wallet Application
Click Wallet
Select the crypto coins you want to buy, i.e. BTC, Tron, etc
Click Buy (crypto coins)
You will be taken to a page where you will need to fill in the amount.
Fill the amount you want to purchase in $
A third-party company called MoonPay will handle the transaction
Connect your $ card and fill in the info, click confirm when you are done
Your crypto coins should be in your wallet in the next minute.
You can try this for as little as $10 so you can be sure, you are not losing your money.

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
I really don't like buying cryptocurrency from trustwallet, I simply prefer buying at Binance, and any other exchange sites, it's easier there, than buying with my credit or debit card via trustwallet. My debit card here always fall back at me whenever I'm purchasing crypto online with any wallet or exchange site that I use my card to access. That's why I choose only using the P2P method at this time to purchase crypto online and at same time flip my coins too when the needs be. Their is no need entering into hassle of buying with my debit card.

P2P is very good, I also use Binance and localbtc p2p. There are times, the rates are higher. Binance doesn't support all countries' credit or debit cards like i.e the UK, or some other countries like that. That is where purchasing on Trust Wallet comes into play. What is important is having lots of options of where to purchase cryptos from at a very good price.

During the cause of your explanation, you said connect your $ card, does this mean you can only buy with dollars or that was just a way of you explaining? I had always thought it was impossible to buy coins with trust wallet before, thanks for the information.

The company charges you in $, they can convert the money to your local currency.
Yesterday, when I tried buying with Trust Wallet, I noticed they have added Simplex as the second third-party company, though MoonPay still has the best rate on trust wallet with around 2.9% charges.

Oh maybe the trustworthy system has been upgraded for people to buy cryptocurrency directly from the platform because as I understand you were only allowed to buy at least $150 worth of cryptocurrency the minimum.. the only way I have been using to buy cryptocurrency from trust wallet is the use of pancake swap, with that you can only be able to buy a coin with the binance Smart chain, when you're using this technique it is possible for you to buy cryptocurrency as low as $5 although the transaction fee will be high that is all. Okay if the technique you have mentioned will really work I would like to try it out.

With the crypto ban in Nigeria, does it not bother you that you are buying with your card? Do not think it is dangerous as your account can be blocked anytime soon? The CBN has taken many drastic steps to stop us from engaging in crypto. Buying with our debit and credit card will mean we are falling into their hands without a bait. As suggested by a poster, the use of p2p has come into play and it is very effective. Coinbase will be an alternative to all the United Kingdom residents and they do not need p2p to buy coins.