Step by Step Process on How You can Add a Crypto Contract Address on Trust Wallet.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
So many are making money through Crypto currency and this is not going to stop now no matter the kind of dip at the moment. In fact this is the best time to invest with some amount of money. So I'm writing this for the sake of those that are new in this industry, those that want to start but don't even know what or how a contract address can be added to a trust wallet.

This process is very important because when you buy a token or participate in an airdrop, you will have to pass through this process on your trust wallet.

Trust wallet is a place (just like your bank) where you can hold these collectibles (Cryptos). It's an app where you can save your tokens. Do not share your keys (password).

Let us start with an instance where you participate in an airdrop:

• The first thing you do is copy contract address of that token you are participating in the airdrop. If you don't know the contract address, go to coin market cap or coingecko. Search for the token you want to add the Contract address. Click on it , scroll down and get the contract address to your trust wallet. Click on copy icon then minimize to your trust wallet.

• Click on the icon at the top right corner, click the search bar and place that contract address, it will bring "add custom token" then click it. You change the network to "Smart Chain".

• Click on paste and all the forms will be filled automatically.

• Lastly, click done. Then you will see where your token can appear. Note that if you participate in airdrop, your reward might not show immediately. Most of the airdrops are released after presale.

You can drop your questions in the comment section, I will be glad to reply you as soon as I see it.