Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay $12 BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $171 I earned from watching videos. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

Harshit

All those sites who ask for money before services are mostly scam. Even i have got scammed too many times in my career. Newbie is the term to use for these sites because of all investors, 80% are Newbies and after their reviews, the local investors gain Interest and the site gets popular and after sometime they scam.

abolaji1979

There are many websites that one can make money this day but it depends on how you see it. Study a website before you join it.

As a result of this, I don't trust an earning site that requires me to pay on it or put in my effort in terms of cash or any monetary form.

I advise you to try the site very well and ensure that the website is reliable before one is going deeply into it anytime it functions well