Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay $12 BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $171 I earned from watching videos. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

IamDozzy

When I see such sites, I don't even think twice before closing them. I have been scammed severally by most of them. The last one I remember vividly was a year ago, I paid NGN5000 to the sites and in turn I was to post their ads on my Facebook page for 1 week and after 1 week I was to get double of what I invested which should be NGN10000. After 7 days, they couldn't pay me, they telling one tale after the other. I got pissed and vowed never to invest in sites that require I put in money first.

Victor001

Naturally we say no pain no gain, no risk no reward. But in the real sense we should think and reason as well as make researches before making decisions especially when it involves expenditures.
Investment is good, but understanding the risk alongside is priority. It should be choice if you feel paying before earning is the price you have to pay, then go for it buy if you feel less then find available options.

D

Deleted member 27657

Personally I do not trust these sites and I feel that these sites are likely involved in fraudulent activities. The main reason that I am saying this is because, as with the example that you have provided for us, if you have earned in excess of one hundred dollars, and you need to pay a 10 dollar or 12 dollar fee to receive that payment, why can't the fee be taken directly out of the amount that you earned? This is a clear indication in my opinion that the site is likely to be a scam site that is just trying to get money out of you. I think that it is best to stay away from such sites and rather focus on sites where you are able to earn in a legit way, despite there being possible lower earnings because you can be assured of your funds and their safety in being paid out.

Ralphjoe

I used to trust websites that requires payment before when I was so ignorant about how website are supposed to work. There was this website that I paid some money to to be able to end on the website it was all some news content are posted and we are expected to be commenting on them I think they do call it giftalworld then. I remembered registering on it paying the registration fee of 2500 naira and at the end of the day I worked on the site for a while but nothing came out of it. On being introduced to paid to posts forums by friend I don't think I trust any sites that requires payment before one can earn on them again, I have learnt from different places that you don't have to pay money online to be able to earn money online. it has been helping me for a very long time now and it is still helping me till today.

Unique23

I am not getting involved in paying before I can earn. It is not an investment, I am working for you, why do I have to pay you before you can pay me? Even of it is legit, at the end if you calculate everything you will realize that you did not make much after all. Besides I cannot even make the payment, I have sites that I can earn without paying a dime. Why should I leave them and start pursuing the ones that I have to pay? No way. At the end such sites will crash once they are not able to recruit more members.
I can't trust on those sites who are asking for investment before earning
. Last year I invested some money in another site but I did not receive money from that site so after that I am be careful for next time before working in any type of sites.

Dekadet

Experience has taught me a lesson, I don't think I can ever pay money to any site in order to paid.
These scammers love working on our psyche, after working on their scamming sites and earning virtual money, they ask you to pay some money which is less than the virtual money, so you would be like after all the virtual money is much then you go right ahead to pay these scammers.

By the time they start making excuses and you not been able to withdraw the virtual money then it will down you that you have been scammed. And by this time it will be too late, they will be nothing you can do.

D

Deleted member 28873

I don't really trust site that require payment before earning cause the percentage of those that are real is very small compared the once that scamm platform.they might pay from the start making people to trust in them so they could invest more money into there platform.have got friends who has fallen for so called platform.It actually not something great to scam from people.He invested a lot of money in the first place then after is first withdrawal he tried to upgrade his plan then the platform crashed

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paying before you could earn anything does not make any sense. This however, does not mean you cannot earn anything from such programs. I remember investing in a Paid to Click website and it required users to invest money before they could earn a reasonable amount of income. However, that website soon became a scam and it no longer pays. I invested almost $3 and got $5 when I requested the payment. However, it became a scam after some time and many other users also said that it no longer pays. Thank God I requested my payment before that website became a scam! Most of these programs are kind of ponzi scheme and they work like HYIP programs. You will never know when they will become a scam and take away all of your money. They may become a scam the next day you invested your money!

earnwithbestptcs

I am sorry but the sites which I have been working pays me on time.

Whatever I paid is already back and now if they stop paying - i have no problem.

Doing Research is very important before working with any site which i do

some more payments of my trusted sites

omnidsallpay_27_jan.JPG
besstpaidbuxpays.JPG

ALLADSPAY.JPG

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is fraudulent, I don't see Amy reason why I will work for a site and still pay money to withdraw my hard earned money with them. Why not them minus the charges from the one I've worked for?? That's a suspicious act leading to fraud. The want to siphon your money and still not pay you. you made the right choice to table this discussion here to avoid such misleading type of online jobs. I won't spend a dime on such kind of sites, immediately I discover it operating on such fraudulent pattern, i will leave cos i don't like such kind pattern at all.

Aniwhyte

I have joined a lot of websites that requires one to pay before earning during the past, and to be honest I had lost quite some amount of money to them as almost all of them later turns out to be scam, i lost a lot to mmm some few years ago, i lost a lot to racksterly when it crashed last year. And the most painful thing is that I still haven't learnt my lessons as another new racksertly has surfaced which is named racksterli and I intends investing on it which I'm doing today as this would be my last try of any websites requesting for one to pay some certain amount of money before earning.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have lots people around me peddling this form of online money making program. They often implore me to join their downline so I can start earning money with the site as soon as possible.

But one thing is that I am wise enough to spot the right and sketchy money making scheme. I was a bit skeptical when a close friend introduced this kind money making website to me. The reason is that it does not make sense to me, to work for a website and still pay them upfront before I could get paid.

When a closed friend talked about one of those websites, asked him to explain further. The only thing I could fathom from his explanation is that I will help those guys to post adverts on all my social handles continuously till I hit the threshold. And, I would have to pay certain amount before I could get paid

I thanked him for his kind gesture and bade him goodbye. We met after some weeks and he informed me that the website has crashed and the admin had catered away with their hard earned money.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I've always had doubts about sites that require paying before they can be attractive. The site is likely to become a scam with such a system which might harm the people making the payments. In fact, I saw on the social media group Facebook someone who asked someone to send money to him and would give / return more than before. This is certainly a scammer. Experience and care are needed in online jobs so that you are not easily fooled or lose money.
That particular kind of scam is so very common. I have had a lot of them sending me friend requests on Facebook. They send messages telling unsuspecting users that they could double your investment in fourty five minutes or in two hours.
The only thing that would make anyone to fall for that kind of scam is purely greed. Many people believe they can easily turn millionaires online, so they do not find it hard believing these scam pattern since it provides what could be described as a solution to their problem.

The one that is very common is BINOMO investment. They can just use any name and attach investment with it so as to make themselves look professional.
We need to be careful because these scammers tend to come up with different pattern daily.

cmoneyspinner

It's not about trust. It's about the fact that I am trying to earn income. If I keep giving out my money to pay you to pay me when am I going to earn? When I first started working online I wanted to try article writing. I kept finding sites that said they were looking for writers but I had to pay a fee to find out more about the job opportunities. I searched for a while and I finally found a site that said all I had to do was submit a writing sample. If the editors approved, I could start writing. Unfortunately, that site no longer exists. But I will be forever grateful because that site gave me a chance. Also, I earned from my articles.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This sounds like a good question to me. Since I came to the world of earning online, I have seen sites where you are told to pay a sum of money to start of, and most of the paid sites are MLM one, but this seems like a trap to me where I entered. The site was named Adsbean, where you have to first give a sum of money and then you will be paid to view ads daily. It although paid me twice but since then it went into updates. But, it was just their game to join more people to the site and get more money with it.

I now never believe in such MLM sites where I have to pay money and then earn for it. I only rely on the free ones now.

Juen15

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay $12 BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $171 I earned from watching videos. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I've always had doubts about sites that require paying before they can be attractive. The site is likely to become a scam with such a system which might harm the people making the payments. In fact, I saw on the social media group Facebook someone who asked someone to send money to him and would give / return more than before. This is certainly a scammer. Experience and care are needed in online jobs so that you are not easily fooled or lose money.

Donkiz

I personally don't like sites that request for payment before you earn, I can put money in an investment platform where I'm not expected to do any other thing, rather my money will work for me, but paying money to a site and then coming back to still work to earn before being paid is a huge turnoff for me.

Anytime I encounter a site and they gives options of free package and another package which you have to pay to upgrade your account, i usually leaves because most times you don't earn any reasonable thing from the free package, the target is to make you to upgrade to the paid package.

Glamourboy005

A Big NO.....!!!!

I don't trust any site that requires me to pay before I get paid. All they do is to give you false hope, tell you what you want to hear, collect your money and shutdown the site. Personally, I don't advice anyone to do so. Since you're rendering a service to them, why then should you pay to get paid?

Although some sites maybe investment sites BUT trust me they're all HYIP (high yield investment programs). Most of the investment sites are ponzi schemes, they rob Peter to pay Paul.

I joined racksterly after much persuasion from a friend though I was skeptical at first but I joined since he won't let me rest at the end of the day I was scammed. The site was shutdown for no reason with false hope of returning soon.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have lots people around me peddling this form of online money making program. They often implore me to join their downline so I can start earning money with the site as soon as possible.

But one thing is that I am wise enough to spot the right and sketchy money making scheme. I was a bit skeptical when a close friend introduced this kind money making website to me. The reason is that it does not make sense to me, to work for a website and still pay them upfront before I could get paid.

When a closed friend talked about one of those websites, asked him to explain further. The only thing I could fathom from his explanation is that I will help those guys to post adverts on all my social handles continuously till I hit the threshold. And, I would have to pay certain amount before I could get paid

I thanked him for his kind gesture and bade him goodbye. We met after some weeks and he informed me that the website has crashed and the admin had catered away with their hard earned money.
One thing I observe about most of these kind of sites is that they have a high minimum withdrawal threshold. From my own perspective, it is a ploy by them to make sure you waste a lot of time on their website before realising that they are nothing but a scam. You need to always look out for them, any site that has a high minimum withdrawal threshold is likely to be a scam.
Even if they do not do away with your money, bear in mind that the time you wasted carrying out tasks there could have been channeled to something more productive.

The first site that scammed me did same thing to me. After wasting my time, I was told to pay before I withdraw my earnings.