Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay $12 BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $171 I earned from watching videos. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am not getting involved in paying before I can earn. It is not an investment, I am working for you, why do I have to pay you before you can pay me? Even of it is legit, at the end if you calculate everything you will realize that you did not make much after all. Besides I cannot even make the payment, I have sites that I can earn without paying a dime. Why should I leave them and start pursuing the ones that I have to pay? No way. At the end such sites will crash once they are not able to recruit more members.
If you calculate well, you will realize that earnings from writing forums like trendri, bizdustry, forumcoin and the likes is much higher compared to what you are able to earn from sites that require you to pay some money. With those sites you are made to pay, you will be trying hard to recover your invested Money before even starting with getting some profits.
I do not just see the need to join any of such sites. I always tell my friends that the only thing I have to invest on any online Earning platform is my time and data.

The money I made from forum posting sites is much more than the earnings anyone would ever make from those sites that make you to pay. I only subscribe my phone and then my earnings is guaranteed provided I have enough time to spare.

Jnr

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay $12 BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $171 I earned from watching videos. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

Another way such sites operate is, they claim to pay you for posting comments or advertisement on your Facebook and Instagram pages. They let you have a glimpse of what their site is for some days after which you would be required to pay money and upgrade your account before you can earn fully and withdraw.
I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Me as a person does not trust websites that requires us to pay.. But i think people does it because they believe to have money one must take risk... That theory alone can becloud ones mind to pay in such sites.

Sprite1950

I have never joined a site which required me to pay a fee to join. I have read many reports of people doing this and then being scammed. I think sometimes, especially when you first start out in the online world, it is tempting to join a site which offers hundreds of dollars in return for a small fee but you learn as you go along. Always check reviews before paying any money.

I have upgraded on various sites and although they don't scam you it is never really worth the extra you pay. The only site I ever felt I benefited from through upgrading was ClixSense back in the old days before it was YSense. It was a cheap upgrade fee which lasted a year and I earned a lot more than if I hadn't bothered.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
From my side I do not actually trust those sites, people actually complete their action and then they are paid for it, why should we pay to get paid?
This is right thing that you did not pay before getting paid. $171 is hard earning, if you find that site is posted in Trendri, then post your proof there so other people also get informed and they should not waste their time.
However, some sites do ask for pay before you earn, but those are investing sites, they too are risky, we don't trust them, people only take risk.

Kennysplash

Verified member

I am not getting involved in paying before I can earn. It is not an investment, I am working for you, why do I have to pay you before you can pay me? Even of it is legit, at the end if you calculate everything you will realize that you did not make much after all. Besides I cannot even make the payment, I have sites that I can earn without paying a dime. Why should I leave them and start pursuing the ones that I have to pay? No way. At the end such sites will crash once they are not able to recruit more members.

Micheal samson

Well for me it depends on yhe website there are some websites that trade for all investors and give them their profits am a witness of it i join a a trading company which trade bitcoin precisely they traded for me and received my profit exactly the percentage the promised

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that I hate to be scammed so I try to be very careful online. I don't venture into any site that needs me to pay before earning from it. Most I have read about always end up scamming people. So it better to be safe than regret the obvious later. I don't entertain it at all. I'm always a free member let me only be scammed of my time. Not my time and money. It can be painful to lose the two.

Jonaville

Any site that requires me to pay before I can earn or withdraw is a no no for me. What is the essence of working for you if I still have to pay before I can earn? I don't trust such sites, even if they are legit, I still won't pay them a dime.

ezcashbiz614

I belong to several matrix programs that cost money to buy positions,
they do net you some money if the people you refer also buy positions
and refer others. The problem is many people join and don't buy lol ?‍♂️

I belong to one Bitcoin doubler matrix where I have 15 people joined
under me and only ONE of them bought a matrix position. This program
would have done well for me if the people that joined actually bought
a spot in the matrix, not sure why they didn't, the concept was clearly
explained, why join a site the clearly says it costs $20 BTC if you don't
have any bitcoin to spend??

Mayorla

That is a fraudulent act, because why would you be required to pay for services you rendered by your own self..
They are only looking for visitors that would visit and waste time on their website so as to make money off them..
For me, I do not engage in such site..

Khezo

Hi, nice topic but I want to say not all sites like that are scam you just have to be very vigilant when registering. I believe you use money to get money. Let's take for example bizbustry site.when you pay for VIP, your account is upgraded and less work is need for you to make money. In fact you make more more money compared to others. Thats your money working for you. Try changing your mentality but you just have to be careful.

Olajidey

I came across a site that disburse grant to people but what I notice about them is that they will ask selected people to pay before they will be eligible for the grant and another thing is that they said there is a reward for the top referral. How many people will benefit for the grant that you want people to refer more people? Thou the grant is non-refundable. So I think it's a way to have more people to pay before they are eligible and just pick one person at the end to give the grant to. I will like to hear from your own point of view.

earnwithbestptcs

hello,

earlier, i used to think the same but now, I would say that not all are scam.

They are some who really pays.

I have mentioned my payments on other forums and sharing here too.

these are the payment of PTC sites where i have taken membership and I do get paid once in 5-7 days.

I can not repeat the same image so -SO I have attached only two images, rest can be seen on my other posts on this forum or

my blog - earnwithbestptc(dot)blogspot(dot)com

All questions are welcome.

4th_Omniads.JPG
bapcash.JPG

V

.V.

Check for reviews, testimonies from others although there are not entirely trustworthy. Personally, I wouldn't involve myself until I see hard proof of there legitimacy from friends or I may just contact one of the reviewers.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The truth is that I hate to be scammed so I try to be very careful online. I don't venture into any site that needs me to pay before earning from it. Most I have read about always end up scamming people. So it better to be safe than regret the obvious later. I don't entertain it at all. I'm always a free member let me only be scammed of my time. Not my time and money. It can be painful to lose the two.
You seem to be on the same track with me, I always believe that the only thing I have to offer on any earning site is my time and data. Anything more, I am off. After all there are so many legit things I can do to earn money online.
This has been my problem with most site owners in my country. They always require us to pay money for a so called upgrade before being able to earn something reasonable on their website. That is why I like Joining only international sites that won't require me to pay anything, but just make my contribution and earn money.
This has been my own way of earning and it has been working for me.

Ekuvero

Most of this sites which are been upgraded mostly end in premium tears cause most people wouldn't won't to end up being scammed, most especially those ponzi sites

Micheal samson

Well everybody is quite different now in this present world you have to invest before earning i tried my first investment with tradetrill and they did fulfill their promise here in the company they trade and give you 5% of your investment on a daily basis for a period of one month that the trading session will last and you can be making withdraw every friday you can check it out your self and be shocked like i was when i withdrew my first profit