Do you think your current earnings online can make you ends meet?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know most of us have come very far on-line, our experiences have grown higher in the last 12 months or their about. The mindset you operated from last year isn't the same this year, changes are expected, towards yielding more positivity towards our earnings online.

I know I never really earned as I wanted online, and I am not sitting at one place either and folding my hands without work. I'm working everyday to improve my earnings, so do everyone online today. My earnings have improved better than when I came online late last year by this time.

Its already making me ends meet due to varieties of tasks and investments I am engaged online. I just believe it will keep on increasing through persistent hard work, and more skill acquisition.

Do you think your earnings online have improved to the extent of being okay to make you steady ends meet?

Lolz, I know 99% of people will said that their current earning rates won't really satisfied them in terms of their ends meet , well this might be true in most cases but at the same time we also need to understand that the human need is completely unsatisfiable and even if we are able to make more of what we are making here , it may still not be enough to most of us because that is how we are naturally.

I could remember when I earn less than $1 sometimes ago on daily basis and I was not satisfied , but now I am able to make more than a dollars on daily basis but yet I still not satisfied , that is how everyone is.

But the reality is that if everyone is capable of making at least up to 1 dollar on daily basis here in Nigeria the possibility of them making money online is not quite bad except for people in the countries in which the a single dollars does not have value .

Personally more things is available for me to do and I will needs more cash, my current earning rate Is Not enough

Currently, i cannot boast of my online earnings being able to cater for my needs. It is just enough to solve very pressing needs. At the moment I am not really earning much online as I am involved with just one forum .Also due to the fact that I am new to the online space , I have not been able to find out sites that may pay a good amount of money.Another thing is that these sites may require some sort of special skills which I don't possess yet.
At the moment I am combining both offline and online jobs inorder to cater for my needs and be able to make ends meet. I believe that with time I will be better at online jobs and possess most of the special skills needed for these jobs which tend to pay higher.
I also intend venturing into crypto and for ex trading which can help me earn more and indeed be able to cater for my needs and help me to make endsmeet. Right now I am working towards improving my ability with online jobs which I believe will help me to earn more.So for now,combining both my online and offline job is what enables me to make ends meet.

My online earning has really improved since the first time I started earning. I think that the improvement is because I got better at concentrating on the work. In the past, I would waste alot of my time procrastinating and avoiding the work. But these days, I am more focused and give consistent effort.

Moreover, I have learnt the goodness of just concentrating on the sites that actually pay me and not those that will only waste my time. For example, I have only chosen to be working in paid to post forums and one site review site.

Another thing that has improved my online earnings is that the forums I am working in increased their pay rate. That has really been helpful because I am earning more nowadays. I hope it goes on like this for longer.