Are you disappointed with your current earnings? Feel free to share with us.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Let's share and talk about our respective jobs and average earnings so far online and offline.

I don't do offline jobs, I am focused 💯 online, and still building my income to reach three figures of dollars in the near future.

At the current time I am earning around $100-$150 monthly doing simple jobs like posting around forums, micro-jobs, gambling, investing around crypto and playing blockchain arcade games to make extra bucks etc.

Don't feel disappointed with your curent earnings online or offline. Remember, not everyone is privileged to earn online, you should be proud of yourself that you're still earning online even when scam have saturated it. Keep working and pushing it up to improve your current earnings to satisfy your future needs.

Feel free to share your present job(s) either online or offline and talk about your average monthly income...

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Let's share and talk about our respective jobs and average earnings so far online and offline.

I don't do offline jobs, I am focused 💯 online, and still building my income to reach three figures of dollars in the near future.

At the current time I am earning around $100-$150 monthly doing simple jobs like posting around forums, micro-jobs, gambling, investing around crypto and playing blockchain arcade games to make extra bucks etc.

Don't feel disappointed with your curent earnings online or offline. Remember, not everyone is privileged to earn online, you should be proud of yourself that you're still earning online even when scam have saturated it. Keep working and pushing it up to improve your current earnings to satisfy your future needs.

Feel free to share your present job(s) either online or offline and talk about your average monthly income...
Currently I don't really have so much time to spend online and I am only opportune to make at least 50 to 60 on monthly basis by posting on different paids platforms.. probably in the future I might really be interested to have other source of income together with my paid to post platform but for now I have a lot of things to concentrate on which is really taking a lot of my time.

If I had the opportunity to make more money on the internet I might also be interested but I believe such opportunity is no longer available because I don't even have more paid to post website anymore..

The one you even introduced me to register could have been good but ever since I created an account with the website , I haven't been approved. you promised me to get in contact with the admin for my accounts to be accepted..

well even if I really have time I will dedicate it mainly for learning a serious skill. Because I believe having a skill is just the only way for now , because depending on paid to post and other platforms are not really be the best way of earning as I understand. Nice one from you .

Rachael

Verified member
Well, I am disappointed with my current earnings online especially when I see the testimonies and journeys of others but to a greater extent, I still feel elated because those I might be comparing myself with were exposed to the online ecosystem for a longer time. There are people who started earning money online for over 10 years now when at that time, I never held a phone in my hands. Also, the level of proficiency matters a lot, those who earn higher are skilled and truly, they had sacrificed their time to learn those skills which has ushered them to greater opportunities. My current earnings online is $1 daily on days that my schedule is free and on busy days, I do not make a penny. I know this is small compared to what others are earning. Apart from the fact that I reside in a lower-tier country where opportunities are rare but I admit that I need to sharpen my article writing skills to get well paying platforms. Also, I am still new to the online earning system and I am still trying to find my way around its swinging pendulum. With the right skills, you will even decline some offers to concentrate on clients that pays better.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Currently, I am not dis appointed with what I am earning Because it is obvious I am not dedicating as much time as it is expected of me, so there is no need complaining about how much I am earning since online earning is programmed in a way that you only earn when you work for something.

That is why I do not care about what I am earning.

The fact still remains that there are still a lot of people who are desperately looking for such an opportunity that I currently have to earn money, but they have not found any yet.

However, it is important to say that I am not happy with the fact that I am still on forum posting since 2020,.
I feel there is a need to upgrade completely and leave any thing that has to do with forum posting forever.

This is something I know would surely come to pass by the grace of God as I have already learned skills that have potentials, and I am only making use of forum posting to get more money that would be used to invest in the business that I have been able to discipline my self to learn at the end of last year.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Currently, I am not dis appointed with what I am earning Because it is obvious I am not dedicating as much time as it is expected of me, so there is no need complaining about how much I am earning since online earning is programmed in a way that you only earn when you work for something.

That is why I do not care about what I am earning.

The fact still remains that there are still a lot of people who are desperately looking for such an opportunity that I currently have to earn money, but they have not found any yet.

However, it is important to say that I am not happy with the fact that I am still on forum posting since 2020,.
I feel there is a need to upgrade completely and leave any thing that has to do with forum posting forever.

This is something I know would surely come to pass by the grace of God as I have already learned skills that have potentials, and I am only making use of forum posting to get more money that would be used to invest in the business that I have been able to discipline my self to learn at the end of last year.
No matter the income I am earning elsewhere, I won't still leave or abandon where I started, I'll be around here to share information to others. Abandoning forum posting because I am earning $2,000 shows total ungrateful, even if I don't make regular posting of 10-15 posts daily. At least, 2-5 is okay for me when I have the time to do it comfortably, I am still learning, and improving with other areas, I just need some money assistance to explore in my next faze of online earning career. That's why i am still here and there with forums to save up and execute my plans. Their is no way I can make it online without coming back here and help others to utilize same strategy that helped me to settle online. Consistency in learning matters, I am not consistently enough in my career learning due to power outage here in my region, which is frustrating me, I just hate it.

Currently, I'm not earning much online and I feel disappointed. I do go to work everyday and that affects how I earn online everyday and most especially on this forum. My job also doesn't give me enough to Carter for my needs as a student. I think I'll have much better time when I quite my job in preparation for school. Currently, I only do forum posting and freelancing jobs. I write articles for companies and businesses which I get paid in return. I also do digital art or cover photos for books and short YouTube video introduction videos. Currently, I don't have much earning doing freelancing gigs on Fiverr, the competition is just too much for beginners to succeed. But once you succeed in these freelancing sites, you'll have allot of orders queing up which is why I want to focus more on freelancing and also promote my artistic skills both online and offline.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Currently, I'm not earning much online and I feel disappointed. I do go to work everyday and that affects how I earn online everyday and most especially on this forum. My job also doesn't give me enough to Carter for my needs as a student. I think I'll have much better time when I quite my job in preparation for school. Currently, I only do forum posting and freelancing jobs. I write articles for companies and businesses which I get paid in return. I also do digital art or cover photos for books and short YouTube video introduction videos. Currently, I don't have much earning doing freelancing gigs on Fiverr, the competition is just too much for beginners to succeed. But once you succeed in these freelancing sites, you'll have allot of orders queing up which is why I want to focus more on freelancing and also promote my artistic skills both online and offline.
At least you have hope, that when your engagements elsewhere online starts paying you, you'll be on the better I come side. I wish you continuity, never to stop until your dream is fulfilled. Their are plenty of things to do online and earn, most of them are jobs we start from the scratch and earn in the future. But many doesn't want it that way, they just want to have it at the meantime, that's why we aren't making enough too. Lack of substantial income will make you forget about learning something more beneficial in the future. I think financial crisis is a distraction for one to concentrate, learning something more profitable in the future, just to earn few dollars that isn't all that big have caused us learning something bigger.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Not exactly and not at all , my current earnings from working online on various online jobs like paid to post websites and paid to watch websites are relatively enough for me . I do not own an offline business or job because I'm still a student living under the comfort and arms of my parents to fend and cater for some of my physical and material needs . But in a rough scale or analysis , I will boldly say that's my present earnings from working online is relatively enough for me for now . But I wouldn't want to be earning the amount of money I have been earning now online presently forever . I would want to elevate my earning potentials by working online by engaging in other high paying online jobs and business .

Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading will be one of the sector I will look into in order to make huge amount of money online . It is rumoured and true , that online businesses and investments like cryptocurrency trading and forex trading have turn people into billionaires and millionaires . Although risky , I will endeavour my time to learn it and to be able to predict and analyse the forex and cryptocurrency market so as to make profits and not losses .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very much important that you acknowledged the fact, you wouldn't depend on your current earnings online, because it wouldn't make you proper ends meet in the future especially when you aren't with your parents anymore. I am a graduate, and my parents aren't fending for me, I stay, I even do assist them, with the little I have. Which is made online, through various means of earnings. I know it isn't enough as I wanted, but if I make better use of it in the future I should be able to make over $1,000 monthly before the year runs down. I am deeply into learning better means of earnings. I've been around cryptocurrency investment for over 18 months, I understand the basics of investing in Spot market, Futures, Arbitrage etc. It isn't easy with them all, but if you settle your time to learn them, definitely, you won't regret it. Again, you need reasonable capital to venture into the three I mentioned. What caused me losing recently with arbitrage is low capital, after paying excessive gas fee, I ended up losing over $5, instead of gaining. Had it been i used at least $1,000 to place the trade, it could've been around $20-$30 profit for me.

Kendy

Verified member
Well, this is just a start of something new for me. I have not worked online for long and I know this might not even be a valid excuse because there are still some people who spend short time on the internet and they have accumulated so much money already. I am always elated with the opportunity to work online because it is better than sitting idle doing nothing. The offline jobs I had found myself were consistent degrading and I had decided not to take up such meagre offer because I ended up cheating myself in the whole process.

Currently, I am not pleased with my earning and I still blame myself for it because I ought to learn atleast one skill online but the money to invest in learning transcription which is one field I really want to engage, the cost is too high. The last time I tried joining an offline class, I requested for the tuition fees and I was told for just 2weeks intensive training was up to $370 or thereabout, which had made me a rethink because such stipulated money is not available. I do not wish my earning online to remain static forever. I earn just $1 daily but if I can earn $4 presently, it would go a long way for me.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me it is a kind of mixed feelings because I am neither here or there but I wouldn't say I'm disappointed because it would show ungrateful but I'm happy as you have stated that I can earn online from the comfort of my room. I like it more that I can just wait up at night anytime to work. it gives me the feelings that I can make money as I want and at any given time

But I will prefer to work more on sites that pays better than paid to post sites that the pay rate is very minute. This makes my current earnings lower than I anticipated but as I always tell myself it is still better than nothing at the end of the day

I know my issue is that of my location. I know if I was in the first countries I would have been able to get better offers online to do. All the same I'm enjoying my work online but the earning is low but still not disappointed at all.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I thank Allah Almighty in all the conditions and I am really thankful to Allah because he has provided me with every thing I have wanted in my life. I am currently much satisfied with what he has provided and I really honour him. I am also trying to improve my online earnings and right now even I am also focused to increase my earnings day by day. I have been trading in cryptocurrencies, and I am seeing positive results by the grace of Allah Almighty. We should work hard and try to focus on developing ourselves and our life. This is what I am doing wight now.

I work on Trendri and on Beer money forum as a full-time worker and I earn good money. I am also saving money and I just hope that I will have enough money by the end of year by the grace of Allah Almighty. I have my own plans and I will probably invest that money into some sort of business. We should be devoted to Allah Almighty and try our best and leave every thing to Allah Almighty. So, to summarise all, I am much happy with what I have now and people should be happy and try to work hard.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My online earning has drastically reduced. Though the fault is on me, the forums are not helping the matter. I have reduced where I work now to just Trendri. I have intentionally or unintentionally left some other forums I work with.

Also, the transcription website I work with has changed their schedule. They have more tasks in the midnight than in the day. This has prevented me from partaking in most of their tasks. I have stopped working in the midnight except during the weekends.

Although, my offline earning had somehow increased but I still don't like the fact that my online earning reduced. I just wish to step up this year. I have tried several means of learning any digital skill but I have not succeeded in the learning.

I have tried the YouTube to learn how to work as a freelancer but the search results were not detailed at all. I could remember when I even asked a member here to put me through on how to work on Upwork. But he didn't really give me satisfactory answer. I needed to just leave him lest it would seem I was forcing him.

I will still welcome anyone that can teach me some new skills.