Do you think your current earnings online can make you ends meet?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know most of us have come very far on-line, our experiences have grown higher in the last 12 months or their about. The mindset you operated from last year isn't the same this year, changes are expected, towards yielding more positivity towards our earnings online.

I know I never really earned as I wanted online, and I am not sitting at one place either and folding my hands without work. I'm working everyday to improve my earnings, so do everyone online today. My earnings have improved better than when I came online late last year by this time.

Its already making me ends meet due to varieties of tasks and investments I am engaged online. I just believe it will keep on increasing through persistent hard work, and more skill acquisition.

Do you think your earnings online have improved to the extent of being okay to make you steady ends meet?

Thankfully, my current income is enough to manage my expenses. When I had a job, I would also make a monthly saving, but now as a freelancer, I do not earn enough to make a regular savings, but I earn enough to pay bills and buy supplies. I am working harder than when I had a job but I am not earning as much as I used to when I had a job.

If you mean my current earning online, the answer is no. But my total earnings on both offline and online are enough for my expenses.

To me; my online can not take care of my expenses at all that's why am keep struggling so that I can make it more better and am still searching for better opportunity.
Especially in this festive period I really need more money to meet up with some expenses .
Though online is good but am yet to get satisfy.

I earn my living by working online. I make most of my money through marketing. I have social pages with huge following, I charge clients to posts about their products, services, or even websites on my pages. I also make money through freelance projects. I have a blog and youtube channel and I earn some money through blogging and vlogging.

I am not a professional online earner.... I'm only active on few PTP forums, if not, one. And I have made few cash through this. But I don't think I can make both ends meet with this cash that I'm earning on forums. That kind of cash can only be use to solve small stuffs. I think, to earn online in a big way, you would need to acquire some digital skills, that you can sell online to earn you the big dream cash.

To me; my online can not take care of my expenses at all that's why am keep struggling so that I can make it more better and am still searching for better opportunity.
Especially in this festive period I really need more money to meet up with some expenses .
Though online is good but am yet to get satisfy.
If you really want to earn that big online, then you need to work more hard, only paid to post sites can't offer you that amount, unless you're posting very high number of messages on different kinds of forums daily. If you can generate 200-300 posts a day from different paid to post sites then you can earn higher. But that's practically impossible because you'll come to feel exhausted due to such high number of messages posted. You can learn how to trade crypto, use some of your PTP earnings to start with spot trading and gradually earn your way through. I do spot trading and also futures contract trading mostly two times a week, and my profit is higher than losses, when I add it up with my income made on PTP sites and article writing gigs, it becomes quite reasonable to make ends meet for me.

I know most of us have come very far on-line, our experiences have grown higher in the last 12 months or their about. The mindset you operated from last year isn't the same this year, changes are expected, towards yielding more positivity towards our earnings online.

I know I never really earned as I wanted online, and I am not sitting at one place either and folding my hands without work. I'm working everyday to improve my earnings, so do everyone online today. My earnings have improved better than when I came online late last year by this time.

Its already making me ends meet due to varieties of tasks and investments I am engaged online. I just believe it will keep on increasing through persistent hard work, and more skill acquisition.

Do you think your earnings online have improved to the extent of being okay to make you steady ends meet?
so great and so excellent

When I entered the online environment 2 years ago, I didn't even know what to eat with these domains in the online environment. We started at the beginning of the pandemic, when everyone spent more time at home and on the computer.

After learning a few things, I started to earn some money, I discovered that I also like this job, to work daily in an online environment, besides an offline job and yes, I have a higher income than last year.

I am satisfied with how much I earn per month from the online environment, it is an additional income that satisfies me.

When I entered the online environment 2 years ago, I didn't even know what to eat with these domains in the online environment. We started at the beginning of the pandemic, when everyone spent more time at home and on the computer.

After learning a few things, I started to earn some money, I discovered that I also like this job, to work daily in an online environment, besides an offline job and yes, I have a higher income than last year.

I am satisfied with how much I earn per month from the online environment, it is an additional income that satisfies me.
That's interesting to hear that you are satisfied with your current online earnings. Not every one are satisfied, because they aren't earning very high. If you earn online as an additional income to make up with your offline business or gigs, then you'll be satisfied since the income is coming from different angles. I love working online than offline, but I prefer earning from both side, to make up with my monthly income to make ends meet. At the meantime my online earnings is bringing more of the income than my offline business. That's why I'm paying more attention to my online gigs than offline at the moment.

I really do not want to feel discouraged because I know I'm still new in this process but my current earnings online is limited and cannot carter for my basic need. Most of my online earnings goes to my data subscription plan. There is no way just working on a single forum would provide for all your needs and even when you diversify, it can only solve some urgent needs because of its limited earning capacity to users. Well, if you are working on sites that require highly skilled personnel's, then you can even depend solely on it without opting for an offline engagement. Making money online to me is on a part-time basis because I am engaged with offering janitorial services although we do not get a contract everyday. It gets so traumatizing that some months, we get no cleaning orders from clients. My current earnings online is $1 daily and yes, this is low but it helps me and gives me a bit of financial independence because I can provide for some basic needs without disturbing anyone or putting myself under duress. The best way to make your online earnings meet your needs is to diversify while still providing quality contents.

I have part-time offline work as an instructor, but if you take it out of the equation, I believe I would still be able to make both ends meet as an online worker or freelancer. I can simply use the time to engage in online work and thus earn more online. However, life shouldn't just be about making both ends meet. We all need to save up for the time when we are no longer able to work. Unfortunately, working actively on a site has limitations. I would want to develop more passive sources of income online and offline to extend my earning potential. Doing affiliate marketing has been on my mind these days and I'm doing some research on the side about making money by promoting product links on popular e-commerce websites.​

I don't think my earnings online can take care of my needs because I earn very low online that's why ave been looking for any legit site where I can earn so as to earn a bit bucks online but all I have ever falling to is this scam websites which promise to pay but doesn't ave even tried investing is crypto but all to no avail all am good at online is affiliate marketing (referring) but haven't seen any site that pays for that but someone introduced me to trendi which am hoping to get along and earn from this forum as time passes by

No, my current income online is not enough to sustain me. And I believe it's not just me, it's the same for many people. That is why it is not advisable for one to depend on online earnings always. Although those that are offering high value skills like copywriting, graphics designs, tutoring and other on freelancing platforms are making more. But that is not for us that are focused on paid to post forums or gpt sites. Bloggers, vloggers, some freelancers, online tutors, dropshippers, affiliate marketers among others do make a lot of money online that they can depend on. Hopefully I can get certified in one of these skills and use it to increase my income online. But for now, I can't depend on my earnings online. I still have something I do offline to compliment my online earnings.

Presently I post on trendri forums to earn money , I also engage in other smaller gig paying website like watch cruise.com . This website pays its users and members for watching short video movie clips and after they are done watching the end tokens which could later be converted into real cash . I wouldn't say that posting on forums and engaging in paid to watch websites is a long-lasting income stream because one thing with online investment is that , it is never guaranteed to stay forever .

In a week I cash out up to $12 combining the both websites , although not much but yet it is something to be glad about . But probably in the future I am looking to own a good passive income online money making income stream that will last longer . Also I wouldn't say whether my present income from this website is enough to take care of my needs because I am still dependent on my parents to cater for some of my needs and want . In addition , I strongly believe that having just one income generating online source is a risk , that is why it is advisable to have more than one income stream so that in case one shut down the other is there to still hold on .

I currently only earn from two faucets; faucet crypto and fire faucet, and also from paid to post sites like this one.

It's not much, about $5 to $7 per week which would have been sufficient for my basic needs if if relied more on my partner. I do have a project to fund though, creating a blog around finances for stay at home mum's, and paying for design of the site and possibly a course too.

I would advise anyone not to rely solely on online earning streams. A combination of both offline and online has proven over time to be the best for sustainable income.

Not really, I don't earn much online honestly, because I only work here at the moment, I am still learning web development and I'm hoping to land a remote job very soon that's not my destination to be honest.

I want to create an online money making machine that makes me money even when I sleep, I know it is going to take long, but I an really down fr the journey and I am willing to go through it.

Working online or better still trading time with money can not really make one rich to afford all what he needs and get freedom unless of one gets high paying job which I think is possible with the right amount of hard work, I believe anything is possible if we put in the work, we can do better and exceed our expectations.

At the moment, I take in software development gigs and they are a bit slow these days, and clients are not really trustworthy, so basically we are just getting by, but still I'm making enough to get by.

As we grow up, our expenses will grow too, so the only solution is to make more that you will need, and I think it's very much possible.

My current earnings is no where near enough to meet up with my needs right now, I decided to pick up an offline job to also help boost my online earnings. Over the past few weeks, my online earnings has reduced drastically, this is due to the fact that most of the sites I used to work on are no longer active and I nolonger have the time to spend hours working online. I believe by next month, I would be able to sort everything out though.

No, online earning is not enough and at such cannot rely on it as my main source of income. I do offline jobs also most especially when on holidays. I also have a blog where i post from time to time but haven't find time to focus on it. So for now, trendri all the way. I'm also thinking of venturing into affiliate marketing and freelancing. These are ways I think can bring in more cash/money. The only problem I have with working online is time and data. I spend about 4 hours online everyday which is not enough to check on some websites which are very much important.

What i am earning online is not that much to be able to make ends meet, especially with the dilapidated state of my country's economy that has continued to make life more and more difficult daily, and the government continue to make some kind of policies that continue to make things bad and bad In such a way that has made the masses to give up on them already.

The fact is that for me to meet my goals, I would need to up my game and stop this mediocre forum posting activity before I can really get to my desired state.

O strongly believe that these forum posting activities are just for a short time and I would definitely move on to something more profitable in the future.

Om another note, I am very optimistic that if I would only be active on all the available forums, it would be possible to average at least one hundred dollars per month and if you compare with what some people are earning in my country, it is a very good pay. This is why I believe that I have got so many potentials and I want to be active to achieve this goal every month.