Do you think you can generate up to 2-3 articles with 500 min words everyday?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If writing articles on any kind of niche is the only way out to earn money online can you be able to earn by craving out two excellent articles everyday?

We all know how draining it is to write articles to earn money online, if you aren't that kind, that makes researches, think deep, you can't write excellently and earn your reward for writing. To be frank, I don't think I can consistently draft 2-3 quality contents everyday without skipping a single day out. Unless, I'm simply staying indoors rest of my life, and that's not possible, because I have offline activities to attend to. And after attending to those activities the strength to cover up such task of writing 2-3 articles a day will be reduced, making it hard to earn money writing articles. Because the objective is to generate 2-3 articles everyday, due to the contract agreement with an employer, who offered the writing job.

I know some persons who are much more dedicated to earn online can do it consistently without skipping out a single day, even if they experience offline chores or busy schedule. Some users online are known for writing very fast, and very fast in thinking, and have lots of contents to offer at any given time to any employer. Which will definitely make them meet up the demands.

Do you think you can meet up such demand if an employer seek 2-3 articles from you daily?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not a writer, therefore, when I launched my first website, I hired a writer. I began writing for money only after I joined paid to post forum. Now by this time, I have already written more than 100 500-600 words articles, for Forum Coins and my own blogs. Their articles of 500 words mean writing a total of 1500 words. I post on a couple of forums every day and I write more than 1500 words every day. I write at least 1000 words every day on Trendri alone. I think I can write -23 articles every day for clients.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it's really going to be very stressful based on the fact that i will do a lot of research on this article's but generally I can try to generate at least two articles every day with a lot of research and good quality writing if I am really serious to do it, and I can only achieve this if I do not have any other things that is taking my attention... I believe a lot of professional writers may be able to generate up to three articles depending on how smart and how fast they are... Yes is possible

Kingstone

I am a prolific writer and I love what I do so much. Writing 2-3 articles daily that are about 500 words at least is not a problem for me at all. I do write 700 words article minimum for clients that want to do a statement of purpose and a review on their products. I am happy to be writing here on Trendri as to get the highest amount of pay requires 100 words I think. This is not a problem and I find it very delightful. I wish all other forums can do the same.

I am open to employment in any writing field. Please feel free to Direct message me for any writing service

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not a writer, therefore, when I launched my first website, I hired a writer. I began writing for money only after I joined paid to post forum. Now by this time, I have already written more than 100 500-600 words articles, for Forum Coins and my own blogs. Their articles of 500 words mean writing a total of 1500 words. I post on a couple of forums every day and I write more than 1500 words every day. I write at least 1000 words every day on Trendri alone. I think I can write -23 articles every day for clients.
What you said is very much true, you can definitely write up to that required number which an employer requested every day. With the good number of messages you post on forums, and also the articles you've written on forumcoin. The number of articles I've written, including my forum posts on the past have really made me feel burnt at the moment. I skipped several weeks just to recover from my downtime in health, and I'm on the process of full recovery. I did all just that to push myself up in the academics, now I've graduated recently, I'll be focusing on working full-time online, taking my article roles again. In life without hard work, it wouldn't be possible to earn money online or offline, that's why I push myself to be active online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I get a chance to post on Trendri, I make sure to create 15 posts, I normally create 50-90 words posts, which means I write almost 1000 words on trendri when I am posting on the site. Making 2-3 articles is not very difficult for me. I have even written 3 articles with 1000 and more words.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yeah I can, churning out articles and contents is what I enjoy doing, because it makes me think fast and also the adrenaline rush that comes with it.

I've been writing on and off for three years, I wrote my first book in 2018, it's a short story and it's my first real experience as a writer, then a lot of writing gigs were outsourced to me in between those years and I mostly always write under a pressure of deadline which I think I'm already used to.

I really enjoy working here on trendri, I get to read from people's experiences and share what I know too while still earning that goes a long way.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Writing can be time draining, if by any means, a good job has to be delivered. I have written couple of articles on few forums and I did made enough research to be able to write those articles. I think when you have a topic or something to write about and you have made enough research on it, you should not be having issues written.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I get a chance to post on Trendri, I make sure to create 15 posts, I normally create 50-90 words posts, which means I write almost 1000 words on trendri when I am posting on the site. Making 2-3 articles is not very difficult for me. I have even written 3 articles with 1000 and more words.
The three articles you wrote elsewhere, did you take under a day to finish them up? The number of articles containing 500 words or more I've written in a day is two, I don't go further due to how draining writing articles use to be for me. With paid to post sites I can simply post plenty messages because I don't have to undergo thinking or serious kind of researches to come up with something tangible to post. That's why forum posting is more comfortable to me, because I don't face extra hassle of thinking to create posts.

M

Macdonaldebere

We need to look at basic sentence construction before we begin stitching ideas together to form summaries and paragraphs. Assume you're reading a school text. You need to collect important information for an assignment. When you start reading, though, you'll realize that the book contains virtually little punctuation. Instead of forming whole paragraphs, the sentences form a single block of text with no discernible arrangement. This book will most certainly annoy and perplex you. It's tough to discover the information you need without clear and simple language.

Clear communication is essential for both students and professionals. It is your obligation as the writer to communicate your views and ideas clearly and exactly, whether you are sending an email or writing a report or essay. One technique to ensure that you communicate effectively is to write in whole sentences. This section explains how to detect and create basic sentence forms, as well as how to avoid frequent writing mistakes. You may generate up to 2-3 500-word articles every day by being able to study, investigate, and generate ideas as quickly as possible on a daily basis, and then feeding those thoughts into your words and paragraphs. That concludes our discussion.
ANYWAYS, I HAVE CASH GIVEAWAYS FOR YOU GUYS THIS CHRISTMAS! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, COMMENT DOWN BELOW! Cheers!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have written 3 articles contain 1000 words each in one day. I wrote these articles for clients. Actually writing 3 articles with 1000 words each is not easy because you need a lot of time to research, a lot of time to write and a lot of time to edit, it will take at last 5 hours for one article to be complete. However, I was able to do so because the three articles were related to each other. In normal conditions, I can write 2 articles with 7-8 hundreds each in one day. This is more comfortable for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have written 3 articles contain 1000 words each in one day. I wrote these articles for clients. Actually writing 3 articles with 1000 words each is not easy because you need a lot of time to research, a lot of time to write and a lot of time to edit, it will take at last 5 hours for one article to be complete. However, I was able to do so because the three articles were related to each other. In normal conditions, I can write 2 articles with 7-8 hundreds each in one day. This is more comfortable for me.
That's amazing of you, to come up writing 3 articles for an employer within the period of 24 hours. I've never been successful that way in a day, writing 3 articles in a day for an employer or employers. And again, I am not comfortable doing articles with my art phone, that's why I'm feeling lazy this days to get going with smart phone article submission gig any more. I am waiting patiently to get a brand new PC any moment from now to December. Such will enable me feel relaxed to write more articles in a day or weekly to earn higher than I do with other menial jobs online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are being offered good payment, you are motivated to wok harder. I was paid more than what I was earning per article, that;s why I managed to write 3 articles with one thousands words. If the pay was poor, I would not have been able to complete the articles. How much you can work also depends on how much you are being paid. The higher pay will make you more efficient.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What you just said is true. It simply depends on how much you're paid. If you're paid high, you'll definitely work your ass off simply to earn higher by writing more of the articles. And not where the demand will be to produce excellent articles up to 3 for just $2.5 for each of them no less than 700 words. The highest I've written article is in the region of $3 for 700 words. I know how stressful it was, that's why I didn't write past two for the day. At times it's simply one article for the day, due to how demanding it is.