Is It Possible To Generate Traffic To Your Blog With A Few Articles?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blogging is considered one of the most popular ways to make money and get famous. However, it is definitely not that easy. As far as I know thousands of people create thousands of blogs daily, but most of the people end up leaving their blog. I have always heard that you must have enough articles or content on your blog in order to gain traffic. But is possible to generate traffic with a few articles on your blog? Let's say I created a blog and a posted three articles. But those three articles are so exceptional that they have they ability to attract visitors and generate traffic for you. So my main question is: is it possible to generate traffic to your blog with a few articles only?

D

Deleted member 13140

Anyone leaving their blog isn't meant to blog, or hasn't understood what blogging means exactly. here is the truth, if you want to start a business you should know, one one gives a damn about you, you just have to make them care, by blogging about what their problem is in your niche, Three reasons why i recommend blogging, (No one cares about you recommendation) Instead write, Are you find it hard to be consistent on your blog, Do this

simple, everyone is frustrated about their blog once in a while

ManiMoon

Really it challenging job but you have to be patient and strive in a consistent way. Utilize all means of traffic and do not ignore any platform.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can generate traffic even with 3-4 articles. In order to generate traffic with few articles, your articles need to be ranked high on search engines. If they are not ranked high, your articles need to be promoted on social sites with huge following. You can also drive traffic through backlinks.