Do you think its easy making $5 a day??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know making $5+ everyday online isn't easy at all. Minimal tasks like, micro task, captcha solving, ptc/faucet sites etc. Can't offer us that good amount of money a day working online. Unless we are skilled enough to take those stressful and technical gigs, that is very uneasy to accomplish. Skilled gigs like, online tutoring via YouTube, translation, transcription, writing, graphics designs, software/web developing etc. This are the online gigs that i know, which will make us $5+ a day. Another way one can make up to that amount, is working on multiple paid to post sites. Devoting about 10-12 hours to work steady a day, then i will be sure such person can achieve the land mark of $5.
Do you still know another online job where one can earn up to $5 a day without much hassle??

geetanegi46

Have you said Possible instead of easy, then I would have said "Yes" but when you said "easy" the answer is completely NO. In different methods, we have to read, understand and post which makes many sense and it is quit difficult only, much effort is involved in our daily earning even if it is $1, The online freelancer gigs too are not easy, this always take time, freelancers do not easily get customers, they need to prove their work with their efforts. Even if you are a website owner,, you have to promote your links and attract advertisers/buyers.
fully agree with you & your thoughts.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Laughs, it is very much impossible too even when one denies him or herself sleep all day. Cos the $5 made will still go for medications, because the person won't survive the heat of the health challenges that will entangle him or her. Because he or she overworked the body, and the body needs adequate sleep to rest and recover to feel refreshed the next day. Tell me how will one feel refreshed and eager to start again, if the body didn't have the best relaxation over some duration of time?? I wouldn't recommend any one to keep awake all day cos of $5 from paid to post sites. Rather work as your body can carry and never overworked it.
That is it. There is no sense in denying yourself sleep to earn much today and then sleeping all day the next day. This does not prove anything like hardwork. A friend who had enough night rest would wake up very early the next day and become very active before you get to regain all the energy you lost working at night.

Anyone who wants to be making up to that amount should count forum posting sites out, though it can only be possible when we have many more paid to post sites coming up, but most of them do not stand the test of time.

Peppul

When it comes to doing online business nothing is impossible especially when you are dedicated to what you are doing and make time to be consistent in doing it. You asked if it's easy to make at least $5 dollars online, yes it's very very easy and also at the same time it's not, if you have the right information on online business then it will be very easy as long as you are consistent and putting in more effort you can earn more than that, but when you lack information and you just randomly searching on your own for online business to do then it becomes hard. Most times we actually need people to put us through in some areas and give us insight on how to earn, that way it will be easier for us.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Five dollars every day may look so small to a lot of us, especially those who do not have much experience with online Earning, but I believe it is not an easy thing. I personally have never made up to $5 in a day s easily. Like you rightly stated, it is only possible if you have got some profitable skills that would be fetching you real money.
Even at that, you do not get to earn it easily. A lot of effort if put in trying to deliver the best of best services to your clients in order not to lose them

I have only been Earning from paid to post sites Online, and I can say anywhere that making $5 in a day is as good as impossible. Except you deny your self sleep for twenty four hours.
Laughs, it is very much impossible too even when one denies him or herself sleep all day. Cos the $5 made will still go for medications, because the person won't survive the heat of the health challenges that will entangle him or her. Because he or she overworked the body, and the body needs adequate sleep to rest and recover to feel refreshed the next day. Tell me how will one feel refreshed and eager to start again, if the body didn't have the best relaxation over some duration of time?? I wouldn't recommend any one to keep awake all day cos of $5 from paid to post sites. Rather work as your body can carry and never overworked it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Have you said Possible instead of easy, then I would have said "Yes" but when you said "easy" the answer is completely NO. In different methods, we have to read, understand and post which makes many sense and it is quit difficult only, much effort is involved in our daily earning even if it is $1, The online freelancer gigs too are not easy, this always take time, freelancers do not easily get customers, they need to prove their work with their efforts. Even if you are a website owner,, you have to promote your links and attract advertisers/buyers.
You said what is best for my thread. No amount of cash is easy to achieve both offline and online. No one is willing to dash anyone penny when he or she did not show working. To earn admirably online requires hard work and consistency to work and dream high too. It is not easy for any one online to earn event the amount you quoted here being $1 a day. It requires time and devotion to get it even if the person lands the right gig that can pay ×5 of that in a day. He or she needs time and work devotion to achieve any good amount in a day.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Working on your own would probably be very stressful to earn $5:eek:r more online with minimal to non skills at all but just like others have put it if you have a technical sort after skill such as designing,programing,Experienced writer,tutor or any similar marketable skill then you could easily make that money in a day if not more.

So if you are an average online earner with zero to minimals skilss then you have to strategize and sign up for jobs that will give you goid conversions or affiliate,or gave alot of referral to an earning program then you will achieve that target
You made good points, for one to achieve that $5 threshold a day working online he or she needs to have the sort after skills that many online income platforms will demand. With such skills he or she can be making even more than $5, just you mentioned on the list of technical skills. I have some skills online like writing, transcribing, web development etc. But the third one on the list, I'm not perfect on it. I'm still learning from expert software/web developers. With time I'll excel through the ranks of developing a top notch website that will be marketable. Everything depends on time and hard work to achieve success in our work and skill acquisition.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Five dollars every day may look so small to a lot of us, especially those who do not have much experience with online Earning, but I believe it is not an easy thing. I personally have never made up to $5 in a day s easily. Like you rightly stated, it is only possible if you have got some profitable skills that would be fetching you real money.
Even at that, you do not get to earn it easily. A lot of effort if put in trying to deliver the best of best services to your clients in order not to lose them

I have only been Earning from paid to post sites Online, and I can say anywhere that making $5 in a day is as good as impossible. Except you deny your self sleep for twenty four hours.

Carson20t

Working on your own would probably be very stressful to earn $5:eek:r more online with minimal to non skills at all but just like others have put it if you have a technical sort after skill such as designing,programing,Experienced writer,tutor or any similar marketable skill then you could easily make that money in a day if not more.

So if you are an average online earner with zero to minimals skilss then you have to strategize and sign up for jobs that will give you goid conversions or affiliate,or gave alot of referral to an earning program then you will achieve that target

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To make that amount in a day without much stress, you need to have a digital skill that is sought after. People that are good in content creation, online tutoring, transcription can easily make that in a day. But if you don't have a skill it is also possible, but very hard. You will have nothing else to do and you must spend over 12 hours online everyday. This can be damaging to your health. But if about $2 is okay for you daily, then it will be a side gig and a wonderful experience.
That is true, to make such money one need to add some sort of technical skills that is on demanding to accrue such amount or above in a day. I was learning about transcription earlier before now, I learnt about 50% of what it takes to transcribe. But i lack the transcriptional tools/equipments to decode those speeches made by people in an audio/virtual recordings. I can still transcribe but not perfectly like one that got all the necessary instruments for it. That's why i allowed it be for now, cos in transcription you're expected to transcribe perfectly up to 97% accuracy. I'm still figuring out that online job that i will earn up to $5 a day, with time i get such kind of gigs online. For now i will focus on my offline gaming network and some few online gigs i do on a daily basis.

chicnthin

I think you could achieve to earn the $5 per day goal if you have a stable job online, like being a freelancer with gigs that is consistent and when you also have other source of income. Even so, that is not an easy amount to earn everyday. You have to spend a lot of work hours and you must have a lot of clients.

Personally, I can only earn $1.5 to $2 a day, which is a big amount for me already, considering that I used to earn more or less just $1 a day before.

Kennysplash

Verified member
We all know making $5+ everyday online isn't easy at all. Minimal tasks like, micro task, captcha solving, ptc/faucet sites etc. Can't offer us that good amount of money a day working online. Unless we are skilled enough to take those stressful and technical gigs, that is very uneasy to accomplish. Skilled gigs like, online tutoring via YouTube, translation, transcription, writing, graphics designs, software/web developing etc. This are the online gigs that i know, which will make us $5+ a day. Another way one can make up to that amount, is working on multiple paid to post sites. Devoting about 10-12 hours to work steady a day, then i will be sure such person can achieve the land mark of $5.
Do you still know another online job where one can earn up to $5 a day without much hassle??
To make that amount in a day without much stress, you need to have a digital skill that is sought after. People that are good in content creation, online tutoring, transcription can easily make that in a day. But if you don't have a skill it is also possible, but very hard. You will have nothing else to do and you must spend over 12 hours online everyday. This can be damaging to your health. But if about $2 is okay for you daily, then it will be a side gig and a wonderful experience.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making up to $5 a day needs one with skills like you rightly pointed out. Online jobs work better with the skilled.if one doesn't have what it takes then making even a dollar daily online will be difficult. For those that love to write, it is better to improve on one's writing skills. When once one can write without grammatical errors then working on a freelancing site can make one more than $5 daily. So get a good skill and you will make good money online

Sprite1950

Let's say I personally couldn't make $5 a day on the sites I work on but I don't expect to. For me earning a little here and there is fine. Of course if I found a site that allowed me to make that much I would be over the moon but I don't want to spend all day in front of my computer working on various sites to make that amount. I have a life in the real world too and don't want to abandon that.

However, someone with special marketing skills could probably earn that much and more but for most of us earnings are small.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor