Do you think 2021 will see another massive improvement in Bitcoin price??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that 2020 was the best year when it comes to Bitcoin overall improvement. The price, the number of investors, and marketcap, number of supply and demand etc. Was so high this year with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies too. I made a little money just saving coins in my local Cryptocurrency exchanger wallet. I saved my Bitcoin when the price was $11k, I left it there until the price went higher to $27k. I withdrew some and still flipped some up in my wallet, up till now, it's still going higher. As of yesterday it rose higher to $29.30k just $70 shy of hitting a new all time high again this year. I hope 2021 gonna be another blistering run in, for Bitcoin overall improvement again.

Do you agree with me, that this 2021 will be the best year for Bitcoin and other crypto coins massive increase in price and vise versa??

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, as we all know that bitcoin Price is unpredictable even following the price at a particular price even be helpful because I have seen in the last few weeks where Bitcoin price skyrocket for over 400% increase which is what no one will have predicted. So it becomes very difficult to say for a fact where it may lead the next minute but I can only hope it remain at this $29k plus or go higher no need taking a dip . Since it doesn't favor investors that way or it falls to a very manageable price and value

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, as we all know that bitcoin Price is unpredictable even following the price at a particular price even be helpful because I have seen in the last few weeks where Bitcoin price skyrocket for over 400% increase which is what no one will have predicted. So it becomes very difficult to say for a fact where it may lead the next minute but I can only hope it remain at this $29k plus or go higher no need taking a dip . Since it doesn't favor investors that way or it falls to a very manageable price and value
That's true, with the current price value of Bitcoin, it is higher unpredictable to ascertain what actually will happen in the next five minutes around Bitcoin. This year have overseen the highest improvement in Bitcoin, setting all time high of $29k plus in 2020. I can't pray that the price should dip in, because the price is still going strong base on the number of investors, investing heavily in Bitcoin. For those hoping that the price should experience a free fall, should zero their mind, because Bitcoin is not a high volatile coin to fall flat. As long as the pandemic is still with us, and people are still restricted to operate their respective businesses fully. They will still invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has served another alternative of bringing steady passive income to it's investors.

Shakirullah

We all know that 2020 was the best year when it comes to Bitcoin overall improvement. The price, the number of investors, and marketcap, number of supply and demand etc. Was so high this year with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies too. I made a little money just saving coins in my local Cryptocurrency exchanger wallet. I saved my Bitcoin when the price was $11k, I left it there until the price went higher to $27k. I withdrew some and still flipped some up in my wallet, up till now, it's still going higher. As of yesterday it rose higher to $29.30k just $70 shy of hitting a new all time high again this year. I hope 2021 gonna be another blistering run in, for Bitcoin overall improvement again.

Do you agree with me, that this 2021 will be the best year for Bitcoin and other crypto coins massive increase in price and vise versa??
I think the year 2021 is the best year for Bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the year 2021 is the best year for Bitcoin
No, instead the year of 2020 is the best year for Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency development. Both in price tag, marketcap, demand and supply rate, the growth percentage, number of investors etc. It is very massive this year. 2020 defined all odds set by in other previous years, around Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency. Apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum coin surge so high in price tag increasing 450% in just one year, rising from $350 to $700 plus. That's to show you that, Cryptocurrency is on the rise, and shaping also the new look up doing transactions online. Soon every country will adopt Cryptocurrency as an acceptable payment gateway for transactions.

Shakirullah

No, instead the year of 2020 is the best year for Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency development. Both in price tag, marketcap, demand and supply rate, the growth percentage, number of investors etc. It is very massive this year. 2020 defined all odds set by in other previous years, around Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency. Apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum coin surge so high in price tag increasing 450% in just one year, rising from $350 to $700 plus. That's to show you that, Cryptocurrency is on the rise, and shaping also the new look up doing transactions online. Soon every country will adopt Cryptocurrency as an acceptable payment gateway for transactions.
Yes the price of all the cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day , one month ago the price of btc was just 1200$ now the price of btc to the moon and the price of ETH was just 300$ now it crossed 700$ and the price of bch was under 100$ now it crossed 350$ it means all the cryptocurrencies are to the moon

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes the price of all the cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day , one month ago the price of btc was just 1200$ now the price of btc to the moon and the price of ETH was just 300$ now it crossed 700$ and the price of bch was under 100$ now it crossed 350$ it means all the cryptocurrencies are to the moon
All Cryptocurrency rose so high in the past one year, with a growth plus of 450%, 400%, 480% apiece. That shows you that Cryptocurrency in general is gearing up to become a mainstay when it comes to online transactions. Some online stores, paying sites will soon adopt the option of paying its hard working members via Cryptocurrency. And Cryptocurrency will replace PayPal in becoming the number one go to payment gateway. Even PayPal have also added their own Cryptocurrency option in their platform. That is to show us, how reputable the coins are turning out to be, those that were laying false and negative messages about them when they first emanated are turning their attention now to it. They have refuted their earlier claims to support Cryptocurrency, they have seen the bullish run in price of Cryptocurrency and how successful it has become.

Josemendez

Verified member
In terms of price , yes I do believe strongly with you that bitcoin is going to rise more and more this year ,especially now that many people are holdl their bitcoin in other not to miss out from the present bullish run of bitcoin .

2020 was good for bitcoin , and so far , 2021 has shown that it will also create good environment for bitcoin to soar higher.

However , there is one thing that needs to improve in bitcoin . The transaction fee with bitcoin is getting higher ,and this is a challenge to many investors. Bitcoin network needs to rectify this issue of high gas fee.