• GiddyUp.
  • M4trix Network.
  • ClickBank.
  • CJ Affiliate.
  • PartnerStack.
  • Fiverr.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Choosing the best affiliate marketing platform is one of the wisest decisions anyone that wants to venture into affiliate marketing must take.

I have had the opportunity to create an account on different affiliate marketing platforms and I can tell you that there are several good Affiliate marketing platforms on the internet. My best and Affiliate marketing platform is clickbank because of a lot of things and a lot of features it has.

Firstly, clickbank has wide range of products and of course their website is very easy to navigate on especially for newbies who are just getting started on a marketing. Their commission is very high which is in some cases more than 50%, that means if you're promoting a product of $100 then in any successful sale you are getting more than $50 which is quite very cool.

One downside about clickbank is that it is not supported in my country but there are still ways in which you can go about it and have an account with them.

Another good affiliating marketing platform is digistore24. They are just similar to clickbank and they have wide range of products which is quite cool. You can also consider Amazon affiliate but the downside is that their commission is very low.