Do you still earn from surveys?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Surveys are one of the great ways to make money, but not for me. I have earned money by taking online surveys. But this is an old thing.

Earlier, online surveys used to be available for us too. We used to give our ideas to marketing companies. In return, the survey takers used to pay for it. Later, it was all changed.

They started removing us from the survey either in the middle of it or as soon as it was complete. They started giving us excuses for not paying us on various pretexts; sometimes their excuse was that the quorum for the survey was complete, and sometimes they said that our answers were not useful to their survey.

They used to say all this not while starting the survey but at the end of it, which wasted my effort and time for nothing. Eventually, I got fed up and stopped doing the survey. Now, survey sites either don't have surveys or they don't pay.​

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Surveys are one of the great ways to make money, but not for me. I have earned money by taking online surveys. But this is an old thing.

Earlier, online surveys used to be available for us too. We used to give our ideas to marketing companies. In return, the survey takers used to pay for it. Later, it was all changed.

They started removing us from the survey either in the middle of it or as soon as it was complete. They started giving us excuses for not paying us on various pretexts; sometimes their excuse was that the quorum for the survey was complete, and sometimes they said that our answers were not useful to their survey.

They used to say all this not while starting the survey but at the end of it, which wasted my effort and time for nothing. Eventually, I got fed up and stopped doing the survey. Now, survey sites either don't have surveys or they don't pay.​
I agree with you. Surveys are not for me either. In the past, I joined several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much but I soon gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time. So, it was not worth my time and effort. Unfortunately, surveys are available for only some countries around the world. Never mind, we can move to other sites which work better for us.

Calin8324

I think you are wrong , on surveyfuncy.com you can get a lot of money and unlimited surveys.