Dogecoin Do you still believe in the future of Dogocoin?

abubakar3141

I have an invitation to a site where I can be claiming dogecoin for free but am scared that dogecoin price won't rise well again .If the price is too high, all the mining websites will run away because they can no longer afford the loss. What do you think about this ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes of cause I still believe in the future of dogecoin this is because dogecoin is just like other cryptocurrency with time it will become popular and the rate will go high in the marketplace, it is advisable for everyone to start investing in dogecoin right now so they can get more income in future
Dogecoin is worth $0.71 when i checked it later today at coinmarketcap. The coin have been predicted to reach $1 midway through in this 2021. Let's just hope it will get to the $1 mark from now till ending of june or July. Those who invested last two months reasonably around the coin are the ones who is on the massive profit margin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I hope you can share the website. Dogs coins as it is now have a great future and there is much probability that it will continue rising. Ever since February, it has continued to be rising and even a day before yesterday, while other coins were dipping, it remained the only coins that didn't drop and instead it increased in value
Yes, dogecoin continued rising, even when others are facing dip. But it doesn't mean they aren't facing dip. In the last few days, the coin have regained at least from falling down from $0.70 to $0.47 which took place during the time US government demanded that traders should be paying tasks. Those who invested when the coin experienced the last dip are on the profit side at least.

D

Deleted member 28127

You have to believe in future of dogecoin because price is rising day after day so it could be a good competitor for other altcoins next days so it is estimated to reach 2 $ by end of 2021.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have an invitation to a site where I can be claiming dogecoin for free but am scared that dogecoin price won't rise well again .If the price is too high, all the mining websites will run away because they can no longer afford the loss. What do you think about this ?
I hope you can share the website. Dogs coins as it is now have a great future and there is much probability that it will continue rising. Ever since February, it has continued to be rising and even a day before yesterday, while other coins were dipping, it remained the only coins that didn't drop and instead it increased in value

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the value of Doge Coin rose due to the tweet of Tesla owner Elon Musk. However, if you buy Doge and you need the money next week then you are not sure if the price will hold. What if the price has gone down and you need the money? That is the risk in buying crypto currency. You have no assurance on the value.
Then why must you go and be investing around crypto when you need the money so soon. You'll only invest that which you know, you can afford to risk, and wait for it to correct, moving up. If it tends to go down, due to the volatile nature of the coins. And it happens that the bearish becomes the uptrend, you shouldn't panic, because you're enlightened about it before coming to invest.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think the value of Doge Coin rose due to the tweet of Tesla owner Elon Musk. However, if you buy Doge and you need the money next week then you are not sure if the price will hold. What if the price has gone down and you need the money? That is the risk in buying crypto currency. You have no assurance on the value.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sure I still have confidence in the growth rate of the coin, because this market is where the forces of demand and supply determines what happens and as the market keeps expanding on a daily basis. It is most certainly that it will certainly go beyond the $1 threshold we are currently speculating.
Dogecoin have started climbing up again, after the drastic bearish run that took place recently around the crypto market. The coin fell down to $0.41 after reaching all-time high of $0.71. It has started climbing again, which is currently at $0.55. I'm optimistic that it will get to $1 in the next one month, i cross my fingers waiting for that time.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Sure I still have confidence in the growth rate of the coin, because this market is where the forces of demand and supply determines what happens and as the market keeps expanding on a daily basis. It is most certainly that it will certainly go beyond the $1 threshold we are currently speculating.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am even surprised that the corn is really doing well lately, this is because the likes of Elon musk and other people are tweeting about the coin and a lot of people are buying it. I think the way it is going it is likely to reach $1 before the end of this year and this will fetch a lot of paper money. But I won't advise anyone to buy it because it has no use case.
Sure, the likes of Elon musk and co. Have pushed the coin closing on $1 mark. I won't be surprise seeing this land mark reached before next month 'june, with the way the coin is surging high. Elon musk have pushed it with his influence in the real time, by attracting more investors who invested heavily to see the coin jump to $0.71.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am even surprised that the corn is really doing well lately, this is because the likes of Elon musk and other people are tweeting about the coin and a lot of people are buying it. I think the way it is going it is likely to reach $1 before the end of this year and this will fetch a lot of paper money. But I won't advise anyone to buy it because it has no use case.

Mellorando

Banned
You can agree with me that dogecoin has skyrocketed through out this year and yes the future of dogecoin Is bright... possible 1 dogecoin could cost $10 by 2022 approximately

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes of cause I still believe in the future of dogecoin this is because dogecoin is just like other cryptocurrency with time it will become popular and the rate will go high in the marketplace, it is advisable for everyone to start investing in dogecoin right now so they can get more income in future

D

Deleted member 28127

Dogecoin price is really promising and will be good opportunity for earning except if paying site with dogecoin is trusted one where you could collect some free doge.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The uptrend in the price of dogecoin isn't over yet. Elon musk have admixed us earlier from now when the coin was around $0.05 to invest that he'll join hands to push the price of the coin from $0.05 per token to $1 in 2021. Some people neglected such advise and some picked it. I took the advise but my invested funds aren't large but the profit margin I'm seeing now is very much reasonable.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Oh yes I believe in the future of doge coin as we are even deliberating on this topic doge is the Fourth upcoming cryptocurrency in the world, whereas few years ago doge didn't worth anything tangible. It's been supported by one of richest man in the world so we yet to see the outcome.

Ralphjoe

Dogecoin is one cryptocurrency that has the biggest potential of appreciating beyond our wildest expectations of it. Since Elon Musk has been doing a terrific job of promoting this cryptocurrency to the outside world using his social media handles on Twitter and his Facebook pages to promote it. This great promotion of this cryptocurrency has boosted the value of this cryptocurrency on several occasions so I still have great belief in the dogecoin project.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I have learn from this crypto space after a long time of being a cryptocurrency observer is that we should never take any cryptocurrency for granted no matter how little it might appear now because you don't know what the future hold for that cryptocurrency. Tron has thought me a lesson.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well for me,i still believe in the future of doge coin, because doge was not that valuable few years ago, but presently I think it's value is coming up,so i believe and also think it's future will be bright and profitable