Do you see any retired civil servant happy with the amount govt pay them as monthly stipend??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I only see retired civil servants who always complain about how bad they are being treated by the same governments they had worked for lengthy years. To some others, they do not get bothered as they already had investments that are generating them enough money even when they are not working again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
They are not always happy with what they are getting.what they get from government after spending 30 to 35 years is to feed them that is why it is always advisable for any retirees to have something tangible before retirement so that the burden will not be too much on the little stipends being expected from the government after years of dedicated service.
You spoke well dear. Those retirees deserve the best after putting such kind of duration to serve their country by fulfilling what is expected of them. Its devastating indeed to spend all those time still earn minimal amount of money after retirement. Engaging on business and other autopilot investment options is the best to assist our pension stipend.

Good luck

Verified member
They are not always happy with what they are getting.what they get from government after spending 30 to 35 years is to feed them that is why it is always advisable for any retirees to have something tangible before retirement so that the burden will not be too much on the little stipends being expected from the government after years of dedicated service.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This topic look very interesting. Though there may be some pentioners that may be looking good and happy in some of those well developed country. But my experience with the pensioners in our side here ,I mean third tier country hete is not good at all. Sovi do not see them happy at all after their retirement . only those that are doing business before their retire are living okay now.
That's true, those who own business before retirement time are happy indeed provided the business is an income generating one via autopilot too. The low pay rate for civil servants are discouraging worldwide not even in lower tier countries but also in the top tier countries when you compare them to what politicians earn who aren't doing much.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
A lots of politics go into pension funds in my country. There are allegations that the company overseeing the pension of the retiree embezzled the fund. So many retiree died while queuing at the bank for days to collect their pay. Pension is my country is a nightmare. So it's a no go area. Some many politics going on there

Josemendez

Verified member
The thing here is that pension is paid based in the level the person retired. For persons that retired at a high level , there pension amount to something very tangible and can be able to solve their problem. For those that didn't retired at a good level , the pension are quite poor but they are happy with it because it is a free money. They can be doing other works and still receive pension

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, most retired civil servants that I have come across in my life are not actually doing very fine. Most things I have known them to have, is a house of their own and some times an old Mercedes-Benz old model, and those one's that can afford that, is probably because they have their own personal business that they do. I think the major problem is that the government jokes with their pensions, which is appealing!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In my country, hardly we you see a retiree happy with his pension. Not only they are short paid, they still delay their payment which makes them frustrated. Most of them still depend on their children and relatives to survive despite the fact that they have used their active years serving their government. That's why we need to work becoming our own bosses.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This topic look very interesting. Though there may be some pentioners that may be looking good and happy in some of those well developed country. But my experience with the pensioners in our side here ,I mean third tier country hete is not good at all. Sovi do not see them happy at all after their retirement . only those that are doing business before their retire are living okay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.