Do you really need to make a lot of money?

Mika

VIP Contributor
You will always hear from personal finance gurus and investment mentors that you need to make a lot of money so that you can save money, invest money, and build your net worth to improve your personal finances. However, in my opinion you do not have to make a lot of money to improve your personal finance or build net worth. You can build your personal finance and improve net worth even with a small income source. Here are a few strategies that you can use:
Buy term life insurance policy. When you have term life insurance policy, you will not only get financial coverage but also get your insured amount by the end of your term.
Save for emergency. You don't know what will happen in future, therefore, you should always have cash at hands.
Invest your money. A lot of people think you need a lot of money for investment, which is not true.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You are not obliged to make a lot of money unless there is special necessity for that, money that could serve you for your daily expenses should be quiet enough. Life insurance is compulsory while earning money due to the accidents of the work that could let you incapable to contunie working and needs to go to hospital for receive medical threatement.

Heartstrings

Make money as much as you can if you have the means to,but don't try to risk your health by making so much extra effort Just for your money to be extra much,and at the end of the day,you don't know the value of it. Make enough money for your daily needs, emergency, that can pay off your bills and expenses,save and if possible invest. If the opportunity comes,it's not really bad but don't just make it a top most priority and later on your health may be at risk because you use your all to make money that is more than enough for you.

Some people really don't know how to make use of money,ones they have money they can spend it anyhow and so what ever with it,they have no plans of saving or investing and ones there is unforseen circumstances they start to regret why because they have no plans in place before.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making a lot of money will definitely mean that an individual is trying to be rich and wealthy and in my own perspective there is absolutely nothing wrong for one individual to have the decision of being rich and wealthy but one thing is paramount which is basically the fact that he or she must do it rightfully and wisely. Truth be told on this matter, individuals do not just want to make money but rather we want to make the kind of money in which we can never feel anxious or any form of anxiety when it comes to the satisfaction and to the making in availability our needs and once that suits our taste and preference.

I cannot speak for everyone but in my own view and perspective I want to make it a whole lot of money. Having a decision to make much money is considered to be easier said than done, but in my own case I can truly say that I am making practical step and actions to make sure I attend financial freedom and prosperity.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, the thing is that if you want to invest you need money and the best way to get money is to first work for it. The issue is that sometimes money made is not even enough for little bills let alone for investment but I am not disputing the fact that we need to invest but the thing is that we need to first make this money before thinking of investment so here lies the problem how do we make this morning that will be enough for us to pick up our bills and have little left for investments like the term insurance you are talking about it will need one with a good amount of money to be able to be paying the dividend on time so it all boils down to having a good money so that you can invest for your future using term insurance but all the same it is a good idea.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yeah indeed you need money but when we talk about personal Financing, there is no obligation placed on the need to make a lot of money even in excess of what you need even though that is very much welcome if it is affordable.

But personal financing is possible even without necessarily having much. The idea behind personal financing is having the ability to properly manage little and not make much. This does not mean having much does not have its own role to play.

But the fact that you have little don't mean your finances are poor. It only means you are still on the high way and yet to arrive at the desired destination. So in my own opinion, I think that it will be a bad idea When people are given the impression that personal Financing and stabilization of one's financial life is obtainable only when such a person has excess money.