Do you love Shiba?

SHIBA CHARTS

Do you love Shiba, we definitely do! Get in on a token where your voice matters, and your investment is protected.
The original Shiba coin, didn’t have an initial use case nor does it have a use case like this now. We are not like the thousands of other Shiba related coins gaining popularity by having ‘Shiba’ in their token name, we have come together to give Shiba Justice.
Not only that, be rewarded for talking about us, referring us to potential investors, and any other activity that contributes to the growth in Shiba Charts, will be rewarded in Shiba Coins. Because as we grow, the SHIBA ARMY GROWS!!!
It doesn’t finish there, Guess what, we also have an Innovation wallet that will be reinvested in your ideas. If you have a real Innovative use-case come and talk to us, we are happy to help your idea gown some legs.
Audited by Solid Group: TBC

Pre-Sale : TBC

You always wanted to be part of a project from the beginning without struggling about its security and any kind of possible scams?
You are looking for full transparency and a unique right to vote for the projects future?
Then better don’t miss the presale on the launch of our community token SHIBA CHARTS on PINKSALE

How is your Investment Safe?
We have all the anti-whale and anti-pump and dump technology you can think of.
✅ Anti Whale
✅ Anti Pump & Dump
✅ Anti Sell Off
✅ SSN Rewards
✅ Automatic Liquidity Supply
✅ Minimum Balance for Reward

Tokenomics:

Total Supply 100,000,000

Pre-Sale: TBC

Listed on Pancake Swap:

4% MARKETING- To go mainstream and reach the moon

5% REDISTRIBUTION/INNOVATION - Investors will be rewarded just for HODLING!

6% AUTO-LIQUIDIT - This will ensure our LP is always funded.

Well I have to said out the truth here, I don't really have a single interest to invest in shiba inu personally , maybe other people have the reason why they believe in the project but to me I do not just see it as a potential project because of the so much circulatory supply it has which is one of the things that will make the coin not to reach a reasonable price even in the future, if a cryptocurrency is really serious to maintain a continuous value then the overall circulatory supply of the coin has to be limited so that as more people invest on the coin the price will continue to grow but this the price may not continue to grow base on the fact that it has a lot of circulating supply that has not yet been released into the crypto space, yes it is profitable most especially to those people that had an opportunity to invest in it earlier but me that didn't have an opportunity to invest in it earlier I can't consider it as a coin to invest for long-term purpose because I don't even see the future potential in Shiba ino now.

Shiba is a promising coin. It amazes the crypto enthusiasts that a meme coin can be performing excellently as Shiba is doing. This year, Shiba has invested in by different financial institutions and many investors making it the first meme coin to achieve that feast. Aside this, there is massive mentioning of Shiba Inu on social media this year.

Well I don't know much about it but I can say that it is crypto coin that's is rising now a days because many investors are trying to invest it in different institutojns as well for promoting Shiba coin.

Shiba Inu is a great coin with a lot of potentials. It is still a newbie among the crypto coins but it is not bad for a start. I do not know about the circulation amount but it is not going to die in the coming year. I believe in the coming decade or so, we should expect the price value to be more than a dollar and the current holders will be happy. I also have a limited number of Shiba Inu coins.

yes I believe what you said and I am very sure Shiba has a huge potential and I am sure that the rate of Shiba will definitely increase in due time, and I will advice those that has the coin they should keep it because it will increase in rate oooner.