Earn Money Do you lose patience when your payment from a site you worked on is being delayed?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have worked on several paying websites, mostly paid to post websites like trendri that reward members for creating threads and making comments in threads created too,, and I have observed that some of my friends do not make comments anytime they are expected their money earned from a particular website. They always wait until they get their Payment before coming back to be active again.

I believe things like this happen because they have lost patience and were expecting to get their Payment immediately.
Another factor that makes people lose patience is when the site admin did not give any credible reason for the delay in payment.

The admin of a forum has stopped attending to my payment requests because I was reminding him about my pending payment after 72 hours of waiting as it is written on their FAQ, he said I'm not patient.

How about you, do you lose patience when your payment is delayed?

Well it depends on the kind of platform it is and also the level of trust I have for such platform. If the platform is trusted and legitimate I won't bother because I know they will probably pay me. But if it is a platform that I have not received payment before then I will be worried depending on the kind of amount it is. If it is not tangible am I want to then I will definitely not be too worried but it is too bad that someone will suffer and will not receive payment.

Everytime...I know they will probably pay me but I do not love to wait.

I don't lose the patience in the case of old sites as I know that they are legit sites and they pay you for sure though they may be a delay at times. And most of the times I am right.

In the case of new sites I don't lose the patience but I become curious to see if the site is legit or I have wasted my lot of precious time on the site.

I hardly got cheated by any site in the first payout so far!

Hmm, i know its never easy typing all day their to earn legitimately online. Those payments should come first, if it doesn't come first patience drops down. But we shouldn't b too loosed especially when the site is rewarding us consistently. I'll only be too worried if the site never paid me before and delayed more than the stated amount of hours for disbursement.

I have been working online for long and I have already experienced so many failures in ptp forums. When the payment is delayed I automatically stop posting. At least when the site becomes scam then the damage is not really great. Last year there were 3 sites that didn't pay me and I had stopped posting after sending my withdrawal request.

I have worked on several paying websites, mostly paid to post websites like trendri that reward members for creating threads and making comments in threads created too,, and I have observed that some of my friends do not make comments anytime they are expected their money earned from a particular website. They always wait until they get their Payment before coming back to be active again.

I believe things like this happen because they have lost patience and were expecting to get their Payment immediately.
Another factor that makes people lose patience is when the site admin did not give any credible reason for the delay in payment.

The admin of a forum has stopped attending to my payment requests because I was reminding him about my pending payment after 72 hours of waiting as it is written on their FAQ, he said I'm not patient.

How about you, do you lose patience when your payment is delayed?
I don’t really lose anything when once I know that the site is a credible one. it might just be delayed but it will be paid. But it is good to no longer be active on a site still the other withdrawal have been paid. It is to be sure the site is still paying

It's normal to lose it when your are not appropriately and you needed the money for something urgent. After all,it's a reward for your efforts and it's not free. I will be patient if I knew that the sites pays and it's legit but if I am sceptical of the legitimacy of the sites , I will lose It if my payment isn't coming on time

It maybe frustrating when you have requested for payment and yet it's taking longer time for the site to send in your payment. Everyone is got one or two things to do with their cash, which sometimes need urgent attention. However, if we tend to experience any delay in doing so, it may result to anger or frustrations. But we should be reasonable too. At times, site maybe having problem sending out cash which you have to be patient for them to rectify.

It depends on the credibility of the site and their term of condition. For instance, trendri payment span 24 hours. It will make no sense to start losing patience after some hours of requesting fot payment. But if the site is not credible. I will lose patience. I have onced accused an administrator of delaying my payment unnecessarily.

It maybe frustrating when you have requested for payment and yet it's taking longer time for the site to send in your payment. Everyone is got one or two things to do with their cash, which sometimes need urgent attention. However, if we tend to experience any delay in doing so, it may result to anger or frustrations. But we should be reasonable too. At times, site maybe having problem sending out cash which you have to be patient for them to rectify.
You're right about this, most times the admin would love to have enough payout requests before coming to attend to them all at once, not coming online always to pay one person and then come back later to repeat same thing as they also have other things to focus on offline. It is important to state clearly how many hours or days that payment should take on every website.

You're right about this, most times the admin would love to have enough payout requests before coming to attend to them all at once, not coming online always to pay one person and then come back later to repeat same thing as they also have other things to focus on offline. It is important to state clearly how many hours or days that payment should take on every website.
You get it right! That's the most cogent reason why most sites owners delay payments but I don't believe most sites users or workers would be patient enough
to understand that concept even if the site owner tries so hard to convince them. Even if the delay gets too longer they may tagged the site scam. But whichever way understanding matters a lot.