Do you like rainy weather?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I do love rainy weather and rainy days very much especially when I am at home with my family. We read books and we have time for each other.
However, many people do not like rainy weather because rain causes problems and the roads become dangerous and slippery.

What is your opinion?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not think rainy weather is bad but what I know is that, it does cause some setbacks for business. I mean it does not really bring much sales because it is a kind of stay indoor weather or let me say season, what I really do not understand is how does this relate to affiliate program by any means.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I do not think rainy weather is bad but what I know is that, it does cause some setbacks for business. I mean it does not really bring much sales because it is a kind of stay indoor weather or let me say season, what I really do not understand is how does this relate to affiliate program by any means.
Hi Mandy96.Thank you for your post. You are right. It does not relate to affiliate program. Sorry about that.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Yeah I like it, unlike most people I know. It makes me calm and happy about myself, especially rainy at night.
Hi Kabak95.Thank you for your nice post. Yes, rain makes us calm. Rain is a gift from God because without rain, there is no water.
People cannot survive without water.

tray59

Hi Kabak95.Thank you for your nice post. Yes, rain makes us calm. Rain is a gift from God because without rain, there is no water.
People cannot survive without water.
I dont like rainy season but I can tell you that since it is natural occurance from God I cant just question it,because its come naturally but my body system dont just like rainy whether its make me feel so cool and lazy.rain help make the soil ready to be planted on it and its make crops grow so there are still some good use of rain but I dont just like raining season

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
IApart from reading or having time for family its also a time when farmer will be planting crops and i use to be happy because am a farmer.
Most of the time of raining season you will be able to have enough water supply to your crop and no problem of water scarcity.

And at the raining season at home most people that don't usually have enough water to use always have opportunity to have and will be happy . Likewise the heat during raining season use to be reduce and people will fill more comfortable than that dry season period.