Earn Money Do you know you can make money by blogging on youtube

Mjay

Of course you can, Well a lot of people do not pay attention to this..Anytime people hear about blogging all that comes to their minds is website,Instagram,Twitter and the rest but most people do not know you can actually do blogging on YouTube as well.
If you notice you would see that there is no much different between blogging on Instagram and YouTube because it is about posting the video news on YouTube and just put on the write-up about the particular news you want to post. Although this might take a lot of practice for people who are not used to YouTube but trust me it is very easy to run and before you notice you will become the number one blogger on YouTube.

uforwealth

Verified member
Blogging on YouTube sounds confusing to me. Blogging Is all about writing while YouTube deals with creation and uploading of videos to educate or entertain viewers. I have a Youtube and don't see where I can write and post articles there.
It would have been better if you had used pictures to illustrate your point.

Mjay

All I was trying to say on that was you can blog like short headlines...I do see people post on YouTube and they still make some write-up on that particular post..So therefore you can use that opportunity to upload a video news and explain what the news is all about.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of people get their content from YouTube. There are also will YouTubers that have various blogs that they always put their links so that people watching on YouTube to visit. Blogging on YouTube and definitely be profitable if only you can learn the necessary skills required for you.

Mjay

Exactly, If you have the necessary skills required I think one can be successful in youtube blogging business. I just realize a lot of people do not pay attention to the YouTube blogging business. It is as profitable as blogging on a website or social media like Instagram,Twitter and so on.