Shares/Stock Do you know of someone who got rich in stock trading?

greenieS

Verified member
Hello dear users,

Do you know anyone who got rich from stock trading? I am referring to people you know: friends, relatives, etc.

In your opinion, what is the best stock to invest at the moment?

For my part, I know some friends who are close to me but I can't talk about getting rich here ... they made a few hundred dollars in profit, but they didn't get rich. :)

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have never seen anyone who has been able to get rich from stocks trading and this is due to the fact that people from where I live do not really Fancy stock trading at all as they are more involved in crypto currencies and forex trading than any other means of trading than I have ever known. With such a situation, you won't then find it easy trying to meet anyone who is really making it in stocks trading here due to how few they are.
But I'd you talk about crypto currencies and forex trading, they are there and really doing good for themselves, although not necessarily very rich as you may be thinking, but at least, financially stable enough to not become a burden on anyone, either family or friends.

This is why I am thinking of going full time in both forex trading and crypto currencies trading too, because they seem to have so much potentials and I hate Being left behind in things like this so as not to feel bad for myself for not making attempts towards getting the best for myself.

I know though, that I cannot do everything, so I have to do the little I'm going to be good at.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know of anyone that is a professional stock trader so I can't possibly tell if people are really so much profit and I don't really have much understanding of stock and how it's works . My main concentration is just cryptocurrency which is something I have some understanding of including Forex and based on my understanding of forex and cryptocurrency it is quite possible for people to be making a lot of money by trading any of this two volatile market.

Stock trading is another field entirely that only people with interest will have an understanding of . Personally I believe it may also be a profitable venture because as long as people are dealing with stocks that means there is some sort of progress that is why they continue to be in the market , Anything that is not profitable won't always be done as a business.

Probably there's someone that is really making money by trading of stock that we do not know some of them might be far away from us, I just believe that possibly people are really making money with it even if we do not have the opportunity to know a single person who is doing it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never met, nor heard about anyone making it rich in stock and share trading. But it doesn't mean that such kind of persons doesn't exist. They're rare to find here in my area because it is a typical area. Information online around stocks will show you how much people, experienced people are making simply investing on stocks and shares equity trading. Not everyone has such kind of ideas to predict the outcome of stocks, and it comes as the future stock traders predicted at times.

Suba

Staff member
Most stock traders are also stock investors, so I find it difficult to predict their wealth just from trading stocks, also many of them have regular jobs offline, most of the world-class well-known stock traders are also investors, in my opinion the best global stocks today are Ford, Microsoft and Alphabet.