Do you know How to Create a Blog?

raaman

Valued Contributor
You must have often heard the word 'blog', whether when surfing the internet or when talking with your friends and colleagues. You may also be aware that blogs already have a big enough role in the lifestyle and trends of today's society.

Blogs accommodate various professions, ranging from those who just write, to those who make blogs their main livelihood. This positive fact should certainly stimulate your curiosity, as to how to create a blog? So, you should learn everything you need to create a blog.

Starting from choosing a niche to the factors that determine the success of a blog, I hope that you will have a blog that can bring in consistent traffic and also appear in Google organic search.

Blogging is one of the fastest paying online gigs. How ever, not everybody should find himself in blogging. Unlike other online gigs, it requires passion, hardwork and even persistence before one can make name or even money though it. The easiest way of starting this is by starting with WordPress.

I have not really created a paid blog before but I have created about 5 free blogs on blogger and some on WordPress. It was quite very easy for me because there are a lot of Free tools provided by the blogging platforms which you can use to design it well.