Earn Money Do you earn more online or offline?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been hearing mix information about people here on forums saying they earn better with their offline gig than what they earn doing online tasks. Some sections too, say online earnings are better off than offline earnings due to low availability of offline task in their country. Some going very far saying the opportunities here online is very much greater than offline gigs.

To me, I see opportunities more online than offline gig based on the unemployment rate in my country. The population in my country is by far greater than the job availability. And again, those at the top especially the political leaders aren't paying attention to promote human development, or creating sustainable opportunities to enroll its citizens to do tasks and earn financial reward to improve their lives.

That has made most persons diverting into digital space to seek opportunities their government failed to provide, in order to earn financial reward and improve their lives than sitting and doing nothing watching the government to provide job which isn't looking promising at the moment.

Where do you earn more financial reward, offline or online?

AmaliaTG

I've been hearing mix information about people here on forums saying they earn better with their offline gig than what they earn doing online tasks. Some sections too, say online earnings are better off than offline earnings due to low availability of offline task in their country. Some going very far saying the opportunities here online is very much greater than offline gigs.

To me, I see opportunities more online than offline gig based on the unemployment rate in my country. The population in my country is by far greater than the job availability. And again, those at the top especially the political leaders aren't paying attention to promote human development, or creating sustainable opportunities to enroll its citizens to do tasks and earn financial reward to improve their lives.

That has made most persons diverting into digital space to seek opportunities their government failed to provide, in order to earn financial reward and improve their lives than sitting and doing nothing watching the government to provide job which isn't looking promising at the moment.

I will also state that online opportunities this days are many than even offline employment. The other advantages of online job is that you don't need any experiences or too much skills to start it and majority of online gigs are free to join. So for me I prefer and get more opportunities online than offline and further more, 2 and 3 tier countries only know to work offline full time, there has never been a policy to work for hours like tier 1 so offline jobs limits you to do other side hustles if you are in tier 2 and 3. Only people in Media houses work in hours but the rest of other employment is just full time. Plus there is lack of employment this days. I mean I choose and prepare online gig. I work the way I want, anytime I want, no supervision, and work as many sites as I can manage which makes me more money than anybody who works full time offline.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will also state that online opportunities this days are many than even offline employment. The other advantages of online job is that you don't need any experiences or too much skills to start it and majority of online gigs are free to join. So for me I prefer and get more opportunities online than offline and further more, 2 and 3 tier countries only know to work offline full time, there has never been a policy to work for hours like tier 1 so offline jobs limits you to do other side hustles if you are in tier 2 and 3. Only people in Media houses work in hours but the rest of other employment is just full time. Plus there is lack of employment this days. I mean I choose and prepare online gig. I work the way I want, anytime I want, no supervision, and work as many sites as I can manage which makes me more money than anybody who works full time offline.
That's it. Online is full of tasks for both skilled and unskilled users. We don't need skill to earn from online just as you've seen plenty people earning online even without the skill. Just that skills enables us earn more and meet up with our bills payment, that's why we need skill. Here in my country gaining offline gig that earns you money regularly isn't available unless you have opportunity based on recommendations.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You may be surprised that the minimum wage in our country is $10 per day. A janitor or office messenger earns that salary plus some benefits too. Of course, they work 8 hours a day for 5 or 6 days in a week. With online work you can choose the length of time that you work in a day. But even if you work 8 hours I don't think you can earn $10.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Presently I'm earning more online working on different paid to posts forums and also doing some mining to back it up. Though, there are several jobs offline that's paying more than jobs online but it's very hard to find those jobs in my country because to get any kind of job here you have to be connected. So.... online is the only place you can earn without using connections lol.

Kwess

To me I think I make more money online rather than offline. If I may say I don't even make money off line and I can tell you I don't know how to make money off line at all. How is it possible? Is it another form of making money on the media or internet? I want to hear from you guys.
Thank you for your concern.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honestly, I have no interest in offline jobs or making money offline because since I ventured into online money making some years ago, even though, I wasn't making reasonable amount of money as of then but I was still persistent in making money online and little by little it is paying off. what I am making online now is not enough to take care of things but I think I am learning some certain skills that will skyrocket my earnings online.

W

Whiteknight2021

How can I make money online?

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I had a job (offline job), I was making at least $1000 every month, I was earning $100-$200 extra as commission. Based on my country's per capita income, this is a good amount to draw as a salary. Now, I am working online and I cannot even earn $500 per month. The best month for my online income earned me just $700.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Earning either online or offline depend on the individual country. In my own country now due to the high rate of unemployment; the online earning is far better if good enough to shuffle online. Because when you calculate the amount you use to withdraw from each forum before the end of the month is far better that offline business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that there are many opportunities online for money making. But there is much money in offline gigs than online except if the person involves in manual works. The online gigs that fetch more money online are not that many compare to the offline works. If one is not involving in online skills, then the other money will be passive.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To me I think I make more money online rather than offline. If I may say I don't even make money off line and I can tell you I don't know how to make money off line at all. How is it possible? Is it another form of making money on the media or internet? I want to hear from you guys.
Thank you for your concern.
Lol, I've earned some little amount offline through business and some menial offline gigs. My menial offline gig isn't a steady one, at times I help configure people's game console to run with memory card and install games directly especially the ps3 slim versions. My business is gaming, I have a game rig, with some console games via a mini shop to engage gamers to play between themselves.

That's avenue how I make my little earnings offline, those amount will become big when I expand my business bigger.