How to earn more income online as a builder

Jamoflondon

Verified member
As a builder, my belief is that it deals with anything that has to do with building a house, it could be an office, home, workshop or an estate. With the little experience I have about the job, I notice that people see it like a work that does not bring in enough income to put food on the table which is not true, well for some people it could be, and that is probably because they are not doing it the right way which will make it seem like it is not a well paying job.
I think that there are some few methods that could bring in more money from this particular profession if you can practice them.
1. Use of ads
2. Use of fiverr

1. Use of ads: As it is known quite much that ads is one thing that promotes business no matter how poor it might seem to look like, there are places you can post them on in which a lot people will be able to see it, YouTube, Instagram, tiktok and the likes will be a very good idea.

2. Use of fiverr: this platform is mainly meant for freelancers, to my belief, if you work independently as a gig worker, i think one can be classified as a freelancer, on this site, you will be opened to get plenty of clients

I didn't get the relationship you gave between the tittle and Fiver, but building career is a good one, it pays well except you are not doing it well, or getting the right connections. This kind of skill cannot be ignored because there is always need to build, whatsoever.

I think anything you that you have to build from the scrap yourself and sell....Makes more money. If you build houses and sells them, you will definitely be making money from the sales, if you know how to market your stuffs very well. Though, this kind of business, is highly capital intensive one.

This is a very realistic idea that will definitely work though if you ask but the problem here is that most of the people that do this job in my country illiterates and also they are not very much exposed to stuffs like this which could be some kind of problem because even if they have the opportunity to meet an expert or firm that is willing to teach them about things like this, what is the possibility that they will be able to get the information they are trying to pass to them since they are not even learned