Earn from $2.50 to $12.50 per day, with scope for more

yusunu33

I've come across this opportunity. A genuine opportunity. Those willing to find out, actually take a read.
For those of you in the crypto space, AI trading has already taken a solid stance in proving to be more successful and consistent in executing trades compared to manual trading and using AI tools.

This is not a strategy to develop or tailor in order to be successful in AI trading. This is an actual trading platform that executes trades for you. Anyone interested in actual AI trading by simply pressing a button and allowing the commands and functions to complete by themself, read on please.

I have been trialling this since May 2023. I invested about $400 to start with. Not specific to the US, Just the platform operates in USDT. Invest between $100 and $500 to begin. You can generate trading profits of 2.5% of your account balance. 2.5% on a daily basis is 75% per month. At an investment cap of $500 that's $375 - 75% in 30 days. Thats approximately $4,500 a year. Suck that average 10% gains on a stock market index. Well I've been doing it for 2 and a half months now, once i started seeing returns then I began recommending this to my friends and family.

It takes approximately 300 seconds (5 minutes tops) to complete the AI trading function from start to finish and you are done for the day. Like a real trader.

The AI uses technology to scan exchange market prices to buy crypto tokens that are priced lower on one exchange and sell them on a different exchange where the same token is priced higher. Therefore pocketing the difference. Heard of Sam Bankman Fried - Yeah well this is how he made his initial millions - except he had to monitor the markets himself to buy BTC at $10,000 (at the time) in the US and then travel to Japan and sell those same BTC coins on the Japanese exchange where they were priced at $11,000. If only we thought of that eh.

Well at least you don't have to leave your home now or even fork out $10,000.

However much you put in between $100 and $500 you will make 2.5% per day. I wouldn't suggest this if you're a crypto noob, as in a complete beginner to crypto - this is for people already engaged in crypto and signed up to crypto exchanges and understand how addresses and networks operate. If you are a newbie to crypto - and are interested in making money - then reach out and I will answer any questions you might have. Happy to help.

No catch - reach out if you have any questions. No spam. No BS. Genuine AI trading opportunity.

I promise you won't be disappointed. If you think its too good to be true, reach out to me for further information. Open to questions. I am interested to hear what you think. Whether you are interested in this opportunity, if you are not, if you think its a scam or if you're willing to try something new. Send me a message =P

yusunu33

This is risky when applied in practice. You can't do it for everyone and you give people investment advice. Those who fail to do so may suffer.
Yes, that is true. And that is also true with anything you invest in, wether it's a car or a house or art. In order to attain value from something - you have to be willing to risk something. More so, you won't know the value you can attain from something until you use it. You won't know how many miles you'll drive in the car - the more you drive the higher the risk of an incident. You won't know how long you'll live in your house, the longer you live in it the higher risk of an event happening to your home and etc.
With the AI - I was willing to risk enough that if it didn't work, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. You want to make money - you have to be willing to risk something - most people I know started AI trading with $100. Which is far less risky than buying a car or a house because you won't what it's in store for you whereas with this, you know what you can get for your money. From $2.50 everyday, up to $12.50 everyday. You don't commit to anything with this unlike a house or car or a even a mobile phone. The difference usually with those things they usually lose value over time or even immediately like a car or a phone (properties being the exception of course). This is a more realistic and affordable opportunity for the working person. DM me and I will answer any questions you may have.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
I've come across this opportunity. A genuine opportunity. Those willing to find out, actually take a read.
For those of you in the crypto space, AI trading has already taken a solid stance in proving to be more successful and consistent in executing trades compared to manual trading and using AI tools.

This is not a strategy to develop or tailor in order to be successful in AI trading. This is an actual trading platform that executes trades for you. Anyone interested in actual AI trading by simply pressing a button and allowing the commands and functions to complete by themself, read on please.

I have been trialling this since May 2023. I invested about $400 to start with. Not specific to the US, Just the platform operates in USDT. Invest between $100 and $500 to begin. You can generate trading profits of 2.5% of your account balance. 2.5% on a daily basis is 75% per month. At an investment cap of $500 that's $375 - 75% in 30 days. Thats approximately $4,500 a year. Suck that average 10% gains on a stock market index. Well I've been doing it for 2 and a half months now, once i started seeing returns then I began recommending this to my friends and family.

It takes approximately 300 seconds (5 minutes tops) to complete the AI trading function from start to finish and you are done for the day. Like a real trader.

The AI uses technology to scan exchange market prices to buy crypto tokens that are priced lower on one exchange and sell them on a different exchange where the same token is priced higher. Therefore pocketing the difference. Heard of Sam Bankman Fried - Yeah well this is how he made his initial millions - except he had to monitor the markets himself to buy BTC at $10,000 (at the time) in the US and then travel to Japan and sell those same BTC coins on the Japanese exchange where they were priced at $11,000. If only we thought of that eh.

However much you put in between $100 and $500 you will make 2.5% per day. I wouldn't suggest this if you're a crypto noob, as in a complete beginner to crypto - this is for people already engaged in crypto and signed up to crypto exchanges and understand how addresses and networks operate. If you are a newbie to crypto - and are interested in making money - then reach out and I will answer any questions you might have. Happy to help.

No catch - reach out if you have any questions. No spam. No BS. Genuine AI trading opportunity.

I promise you won't be disappointed. If you think its too good to be true, reach out to me for further information. Open to questions. I am interested to hear what you think. Whether you are interested in this opportunity, if you are not, if you think its a scam or if you're willing to try something new. Send me a message =P
we will have to be very careful before we invest..

XronosX

do you really think that you can earn so much money so easily? u seriosly?

th3m4r1n3

Yes, that is true. And that is also true with anything you invest in, wether it's a car or a house or art. In order to attain value from something - you have to be willing to risk something. More so, you won't know the value you can attain from something until you use it. You won't know how many miles you'll drive in the car - the more you drive the higher the risk of an incident. You won't know how long you'll live in your house, the longer you live in it the higher risk of an event happening to your home and etc.
With the AI - I was willing to risk enough that if it didn't work, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. You want to make money - you have to be willing to risk something - most people I know started AI trading with $100. Which is far less risky than buying a car or a house because you won't what it's in store for you whereas with this, you know what you can get for your money. From $2.50 everyday, up to $12.50 everyday. You don't commit to anything with this unlike a house or car or a even a mobile phone. The difference usually with those things they usually lose value over time or even immediately like a car or a phone (properties being the exception of course). This is a more realistic and affordable opportunity for the working person. DM me and I will answer any questions you may have.
Buying a home is not an investment. In addition, there is a 99% risk factor in the transactions you mentioned. 1% risk for someone who buys a house or a car. It is absurd to promise something that is not true to people.

yusunu33

do you really think that you can earn so much money so easily? u seriosly?
Yes I am being serious. If I show you that you can. Would you be opposed to accepting you may be wrong and that I am actually telling the truth. Here are some of my team members daily earnings. Snapshot from a few days ago. Any questions, just ask. It's nothing personal. I just want to help people trade as easy as I do.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.02.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.02.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.13.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.13.png
    384.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

yusunu33

Buying a home is not an investment. In addition, there is a 99% risk factor in the transactions you mentioned. 1% risk for someone who buys a house or a car. It is absurd to promise something that is not true to people.
No there is little risk with investing $100 compared to buying your house. If you compare $100 to the price of a house. The price of a house carries much higher risk. There is no guarantee regarding the house value, condition, market conditions, length of investment as well. If you bought a house at the wrong time and ended up with negative equity, or if your house got destroyed, or if you could no longer afford your house - how much would that impact your life compared to investing $100. You would probably have sleepless nights and lose a lot of your health and wealth if something were to happen. It is an investment. Everything is. But worst case scenario in this - you'd invest $100. For arguments sake lets say it didn't work out. You're not going to lose sleep or wealth over $100. You tried something but it didn't work. I am not making guarantees. I am simply stating what worked for me it may also be something someone else might be interested in trying.
These are just some of my team members daily earnings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.13.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.13.png
    384.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.02.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 19.01.02.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 3

th3m4r1n3

No there is little risk with investing $100 compared to buying your house. If you compare $100 to the price of a house. The price of a house carries much higher risk. There is no guarantee regarding the house value, condition, market conditions, length of investment as well. If you bought a house at the wrong time and ended up with negative equity, or if your house got destroyed, or if you could no longer afford your house - how much would that impact your life compared to investing $100. You would probably have sleepless nights and lose a lot of your health and wealth if something were to happen. It is an investment. Everything is. But worst case scenario in this - you'd invest $100. For arguments sake lets say it didn't work out. You're not going to lose sleep or wealth over $100. You tried something but it didn't work. I am not making guarantees. I am simply stating what worked for me it may also be something someone else might be interested in trying.
These are just some of my team members daily earnings.
These are not evidence. You're also showing proof of payment that you don't even own. I can get you tons of pictures like this. Earning this way is risky. Buying a house can be risky. As a result, something can happen to us at any moment of our lives. But in such an uncertain system, where the probability of losing is 100%, it would not be wise to lose on sight. After all, people are trying to make money because they have no money here. Not for making money.

sumperk

I will risk and I will invest some money and I hope I can get a good profit!