Do You Create A Blog Only With The Intention To Make Money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the best ways to make money. However, blogging is definitely not a get rich-quick scheme. Blogging requires you to put great effort and there should be a great purpose behind creating your own blog. For example, you may raise awareness about something bad that is happening in the society and you may create a blog to make people cautious about it. You may want people to make their lives much better and you may create a health blog. Apart from that purpose, you may monetize your blog and earn money. You should earn money blogging online, but you should also note that making money should not be your only motive behind creating a blog. Unfortunately, whenever we talk about blogging, the very first thing that comes to our mind is money. Do You Create A Blog Only With The Intention To Make Money?

Kabak95

what a great topic, blogging is source of earning online. however ir requires you to show more when it comes to how commited you are and sense of purpose. i really want to do blogging after getting something from the ptc sites and get what i will need.

D

Deleted member 13140

The truth is it doesn't matter why one wants to start blogging

Whether for money or not.. (I saw this quote somewhere and I believe its correct)
The only thing that matters is "Are you putting your audience first or don't you"

You can start a blog with the knowledge that it's a marathon, and yet have the goal in mind that you want to win(make money from it)

No matter what is your purpose of starting a blog it doesn't matter as long as you know how to put your audience first and give them constant value.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Davvis12 you really nail it. No matter the aim with which you set up your blog, it is very important to put user experience at the front burner. This will go a long way in which your website rank on Google search engine and the amount they are going to make as the month end.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I created my 3 blogs my main objective is to have an outlet to express my passion in writing. But when my blogs got monetized then that changed my color because it is very rewarding to get paid. Unfortunately Adsense has other plans when it slashed the reward by 50%. That dismayed me and I had lost the motivation to write.

uforwealth

Verified member
Don't let us deceive ourselves. The purpose for which most bloggers blog is to make money or more money. Other things are second thoughts.Nigerians can attest to this claim.

If you are a Nigerian who is leaving in Nigeria where economy has paralyzed,where the price of basic needs such as food, clothes and houses increases every day, you will surely and mainly blog for money.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think it's not only about making money only , most times blogs are been created to spread awareness about a particular subject , learn few things online and know the method and approach of finding a solution to a problem , so blogs are really created more for different purposes too

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like any other businesses it investment, the primary motive should be money. But blogging is a little bit different because it is not a get rich quick venture. It is borne out of passion. When the passion is there, there is tendency that the blog is going viral, then money will now be coming.