Binance Do Nigerian banks have agents monitoring transactions on binance p2p?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
About a week or more now, I have read about different cases where some individuals got their funds seized by their banks and the excuse given was that they engaged in crypto related transactions which led to the banks getting their accounts frozen with invite notice for them to go and clear them selves.
The bank in question was kuda bank and I just do not seem to agree, but I believe Sharing this here would get a lot of contribution that would make everything more clear.

From some speculations, it is being reported that there are actually bank agents who go on binance like they want to buy or sell crypto currencies, but they are actually taking note of those accounts which are engaging in transactions there so as to sanction them later.

What do you have to say about this? I do not think it is easy believing this as I have been doing transactions on binance peer to peer market place for a while but have never gotten to experience this, but reading things like that is making me a bit scared that it could be true and I risk losing my money to such sanctioning in future.
What do you think?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I Just hope it doesn't happen. I recently traded Crypto in one of my favorite platform Binance and Coincola and all transactions went smoothly without an issue and all trades were done yesterday. Though I have heard of the rumor as you stated, but I believe it will be difficult for banks to that extent to monitor account of individual using Binance. Lets see other person's opinion about this situation.

Kingstone

I don't know but it could actually be true. Many accounts were banned some weeks ago. My friends lost their bank accounts because of this. But I think they are tracing account related to crypto in the past before the ban on crypto. I even heard that someone lost his account because he was trading stocks.

On Binance, I don't give out my main back account. I had to open a Palmpay account and I give my palmpay account to the buyer. I also noticed that they are now monitoring the flux of deposits into your accounts without any tangible reason. I don't still keep money inside my main account

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This has becoming a thing that most people are saying. And I also learnt from one of my friend that some thing like that happened to his friend.

So he warned me that if at all that I want to transact business on p2p I should make sure that I don't deals with any body that His transaction has not gotten to at least 90% rated and that those that have high rate that they are buying are those people.

I will advice every one of us that we should be very care full whenever we want to do p2p because they have there agent on Binance and some other wallet now.
They have partners with CUBA Bank and some other means that one can transact online now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I make use of kuda microfinance bank, at this point in time I never really got any issue using the bank receiving or sending crypto payments from merchants. The reason is that, I don't tag any of my payment sent to any seller via Binance P2P as 'Crypto payment. I simply use for 'Goods and services, and that's all. If I decide to use for 'crypto payment, my transaction will be tagged suspicious, and I don't want to get entangled by such, that's why I refrain from tagging any crypto keyword. I really don't know if our government wants us to be around crypto or they want to see it's closure to bring total hardship to youths and other citizens that finds it as income generating.

Victorial

We just have to be very careful at this period. It is like they have agents in some of these wallet exchanges. It is easy to do the verification on Binance with a good identity card. And these people will just find a way to offer the best price. I think we just have to ignore the highest rate while selling your crypto coins. I will suggest you deal with those you have been dealing with before to avoid the new influx of money deposits into your account. Or you can use someone who has a higher transaction rate to avoid being caught

Skysaint

Verified member
This is actually ridiculous, banks going to such extent just to trace out those involved in crypto transactions? Well, I think there is actually a possibility of what you're saying to be true because most account where frozen and this can only happen because their are spies monitoring crypto transactions in various platforms.
Well, I am making use of two bank accounts one for my various online business including crypto withdrawals and peer to peer transactions. And the I send all my funds to the second account from time to time to prevent this.
I think we should be more careful on how we transact cryptocurrency these days

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I make use of kuda microfinance bank, at this point in time I never really got any issue using the bank receiving or sending crypto payments from merchants. The reason is that, I don't tag any of my payment sent to any seller via Binance P2P as 'Crypto payment. I simply use for 'Goods and services, and that's all. If I decide to use for 'crypto payment, my transaction will be tagged suspicious, and I don't want to get entangled by such, that's why I refrain from tagging any crypto keyword. I really don't know if our government wants us to be around crypto or they want to see it's closure to bring total hardship to youths and other citizens that finds it as income generating.
I also try as much as possible to make sure that I do not use any narration that will relate to cryptocurrencies for all the transactions and doing using my other bank account . This helps me to avoid getting into trouble always, but you never can tell with these banks that's why I'm taking caution.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I also try as much as possible to make sure that I do not use any narration that will relate to cryptocurrencies for all the transactions and doing using my other bank account . This helps me to avoid getting into trouble always, but you never can tell with these banks that's why I'm taking caution.
Yeah, what you've said and taken is ideal to at least avoid any lingering issues with any Nigerian bank. I use kuda bank, and any amount can enter there, but I don't think either I can move in more than 100,000 naira there due to how they've chosen to act concerning it's users funds. I am skeptic to lose my funds such way, where they'll freeze my huge amount of funds in the future for unwarranted reason. It baffles me to hear how they froze a guy's account there worth over N5 million Naira, due to the fact, he tagged one of his transaction there as 'crypto related.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Yeah, what you've said and taken is ideal to at least avoid any lingering issues with any Nigerian bank. I use kuda bank, and any amount can enter there, but I don't think either I can move in more than 100,000 naira there due to how they've chosen to act concerning it's users funds. I am skeptic to lose my funds such way, where they'll freeze my huge amount of funds in the future for unwarranted reason. It baffles me to hear how they froze a guy's account there worth over N5 million Naira, due to the fact, he tagged one of his transaction there as 'crypto related.
Bearing things like this in mind, I have made sure that I create several bank accounts and I can easily split my earnings on all of them without raising any suspicion or monitoring from these Banks as I am always wondering why they just tend to Target young minds trying their best to earn some money online. It is never easy at all and we have to continue being Legit to make sure we do not get into trouble at all.
Ever since the crypto currency ban in February earlier this year, I have always made sure that all my transactions do not include any thing that would make one relate them with crypto currencies. That's the way forward.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bearing things like this in mind, I have made sure that I create several bank accounts and I can easily split my earnings on all of them without raising any suspicion or monitoring from these Banks as I am always wondering why they just tend to Target young minds trying their best to earn some money online. It is never easy at all and we have to continue being Legit to make sure we do not get into trouble at all.
Ever since the crypto currency ban in February earlier this year, I have always made sure that all my transactions do not include any thing that would make one relate them with crypto currencies. That's the way forward.
That's very much demoralizing to see that all things occur within good and vibrant citizens in the country. You wouldn't see an old man who was convicted in this kind of saga that resulted in the account closure of the victim. They simply wants the youths to suffer without reasonable funds to call theirs. Since I've learned about all this weird sagas, I have many accounts just as you have to avoid any future lingering issues. And I've stopped long time from tagging my Nigerian transactions crypto kind. Because I don't want such scenario to happen to me, if not, I would go into coma to learn that my millions have been frozen XD 😂.