Disadvantages of spending more time on mobile

MRizwan530

Friends techolonoly is not bad but accessive use of it can be harmful. similarly we all have mobile phoned in our pockets.
Have you ever wondered how long we use mobile every day?
Mobile phones help us on many occasions, but overuse can be detrimental.
There is a lot of talk about a disease called Tax Neck Syndrome, which can harm you on a permanent basis. The way we place our necks to look at our phones increases the strain on the neck and believe it or not but in the long run it may even require surgery.
So be careful about it. Stay healthy stay blessed.
Your kind reply will encourage me.
thanks for reading this post.

I agree totally with you about the disadvantages of technology on our health, we need to be careful with the different gadgets in vogue to avoid us using it to harm ourselves. I know the pains I go through with my eyes for being on the screen for a long time either on my computer or phone. I'm trying to stop watching movies now on my phones since I keep it so close to my eyes. For this disease you have mentioned here, I.m just knowing about this for the first time. I will try not to bend my neck too much when I'm on my phone to avoid this

Everything can be bad if used excessively. For, the most important thing is the amount of possibilities that the Internet gives. Now, you can be born poor and become rich because of making money online. Before, you couldn't.

Everything can be bad if used excessively. For, the most important thing is the amount of possibilities that the Internet gives. Now, you can be born poor and become rich because of making money online. Before, you couldn't.
Yes that is true ,anything You used too much will have a bad side effects on our body that is why we all need to be guided about things we love most because those are the things that is likely to harm us now or in the future. A lot of people are now addicted to mobile phone but that is not actually the best except you're doing business with it.

Too much of everything is not good just like this phone you mentioned here it causes a lot of dangers to our health let's take a look at the screen brightness when it is too bright or used overtime it causes eye problem and there also a lot of dangers associated with using mobile phone for long