Digital Marketing Hacks for Newbie

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You learned how to do search engine marketing, how to market on various social media, how to do video marketing, how to use a blog for marketing, you even learned how to organize ad campaigns on Google or Facebook, yet, you are not getting any traffic, you are not generating sales, or lead. Do you find yourself in this shoe? If that is the case here are some hacks that you as a newbie will find useful.

Show your product in front of your ideal target market: Can you drive sales if you are trying to sell the product to the wrong person, I mean can you sell a game to a person do does not game? I rest my case.

Create a content that captivates to your audience: If you are trying to sell to Generation Z, will you be able to drive sales through 1500 word blog post? If you are trying to sell to Baby Boomers, can you sell your product with just 10 seconds video content? I think you know the answer.

I think point number 2 is more important than point number 1. Unless you are running ads, targeting your content to a particular group of people is quite impossible, especially on social media. Let's say, you create a short video about your product or a business and post it on youtube shorts or TikTok shorts, how do you make sure that your video reaches your target audience? You can of course reach the target audience by building a following from the people who are actually interested in the type of content you are creating. However, when you are doing digital marketing, you will also have to think about people who are not yet following. The key to marketing is promoting the product using the platform used by your target audience. For example, my mother spends 5-6 hours watching TV, if you want to sell to my mother you need to advertise on TV.