Different job opportunities in Agricultural sector

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are different job opportunities you can take on in the Agricultural sector You just have to choose the one you would be comfortable with. The different areas include:;

production:
you can farm the crops to sell its all about cultivatiing of fhe land, planting, and harvesting of crops for sale.

Processing opportunity
You can get the right equipment for processing the raw crops for money likr the mill machine it's a good source of livelihood.

Storage opportunity: agriculture produce need storing and preservation of crops you can provide Storage facilities such as barns, drums, etc to help preserve farm produce and make money off it.

Transportation/Logistics:
if you have a car you can use it for Transportation of farm produce from farmlands to the market. You would make good money here.

Exporting: You can transport cash and food crops to other nations and mske your money.

Commodity trading:
This about selling crop produce internally in the nation to mske money

Etini

Valued Contributor
It seems this poster is an agropreneur or an agro enthusiast. I am a professional in agriculture though. I find it comic to hear people in my country say there are no jobs. For a country blessed with such an abundance of arable land and plagued with food shortages, this is laughable.

I have made a fortune in agriculture. Started as a plantain farmer, I branched into poultry, and right now I am into fertilizer production. There is a constant demand for food.

You mentioned the processing of agricultural products as one way of making money in agriculture. I have seen so many peeps make good money from processing agricultural products. One can process grains into baby cereals and make huge money. One can process date nuts to powder and sell as a replacement for sugar in food. The opportunities in agriculture are vast and inexhaustible. Only the wise can tap into it.