Different business views and perspectives.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is definitely true that every individual has his or her own perspectives and view on what a business is or should be . Even I personally have my own view and perspective of what a business is which somehow could be different and can totally different from what another person we use the business to be . Whatever perspective view and opinion we have about what a business is or what a business should be there is absolutely one paramount point which is not included in our perspective and opinion does not sound like what a business is or should be , which is the fact that a business substitute two categories of individuals which is the buyers and the sellers and to be more elaborate and explainative , the seller are considered to be the initial owners of the business products, goods ,and services which after a specified agreement is carried out between the seller and the buyer for a specific sum of money to be exchanged , then the ownership and possession of the products goods and services is now transferred to the hands of the buyer .

There are so many reasons why majority of people choose to go into business but one of the most common and paramount is that they want to earn a living and cater for their needs and wants and that of your family and those close to them , a business is not something that could be easily established but rather with proper experience and training an individual can successfully establish a meaningful business .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In my own personal perspective and view a business is definitely will buyers and sellers come together for the exchange of ownership of a particular business products, goods, services, or commodity . In other words I will also view a business to be where an individual can get his needs and wants satisfied for an exchange of an amount of money known as a price on the goods and services . Some individuals are going into business day by day as a result of having good prospective business ideas . Business ideas formulation is definitely not something an individual can entirely and definitely do all at once , but it is best for an individual formulate his or her own business ideas but would need the suggestions and opinions of others .

If I were to establish a business I would love to establish a bread factory , and that is because I love the activity and practices personnels carryout in a bread factory environments which include mixing the flour, beating the mixture in a loaf of bread, and actually heating the loaf of bread in the oven to make it perfectly well doned .