Crypto Did you get the MUFC airdrop?

Victorial

I know it is really hard to get some airdrops, especially on Telegram. And it can be very disheartening after seeing how much time you took to complete the tasks. However, there are still some airdrops that really gave out so!e tokens last month and I am optimistic that December will be much better as 2022 will be a massive launch for new coins and tokens.

One of such airdrops that were real was the Manchester United airdrop (MUFC TOKEN). The airdrop was built on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain. And as a decentralized token, one needs to use Metamask or Trust wallet to get the tokens. These two wallets offer the prospect of adding a new token by importing them via their contract address.

When it was initially launched, I think about 25,000 MUFC was sent and it was about $3 plus. The next batch got 10000 MUFC into their wallet and I saw my friends got this. I think the airdrop is still on but it requires that your BNB has received an amount before or has carried out a transaction. If it has, it is eligible for the airdrop. Withdrawal is slated for 2022 and users can connect to pancakeswap or any other listed exchange.

Did you get your MUFC token?

Kingstone

No, I did not. I was not even aware that the English Premier League club would be given out an airdrop. A big congratulations to those that got the airdrop. The thing is I have lost interest in airdrops. There are so many fake ones out there and to get the real ones, takes a lot of time.

I have never benefited from airdrops. From the looks of things, many are actually on the market these days and it is going to be hard to know the real ones. Telegram.js not helping matters as they allow these scams telegram bots to operate.
I wish my football club Barcelona will try to launch a token too so that we can benefit