Deep Breathing is synonymous with good Health.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Deep Breathing is synonymous with good Health.

Did you know that a simple deep breath can help us eliminate toxins from our body more effectively and even fight pain because we release the hormones called endorphins? So, the question here is, if it is something so simple to do, why don't we take the time to do it?

Well, perhaps, because at home, nobody taught us the importance of doing it and it is in recent times in which the mass sharing of information has taught us about disease prevention, is that we begin to hear about the simple practices that promote breathing such as yoga and meditation.

Now, the truth is that we can dedicate several moments a day, at least when we remember it, to conscious and deep breathing. Thanks to all that health information that came into my hands several years ago. I use my breath to calm down, clarify my thoughts, and fill me with energy.

I can reset myself and even when I have to make an effort to shut up and not explode at home or at work. I can assure you, deep breathing, that is, slow breathing, confers extraordinary calm and well-being when we practice it regularly and at different times of the day.