Dating Partners – direst advertiser with offers in Latam & Africa

DatingPartners

Hi everyone!

We are Dating Partners – a direct advertiser with 50+ offers.
We propose adult and mainstream offers for Latam, Africa, Asia and tier 1.

The payouts vary from 0,1$ to 5$ (depends on the country).
We will provide you with the regular feedback on the traffic quality, so you can grow together with us.

No upper limit on the payouts! The minimal sum for payout is $500.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    187 KB · Views: 1
Hello everyone!

We added a few new countries to our Latam offers - BO, PY and HT.
Now we work with 17 countries in Latam region.

Our top Latam geos are BR, MX, CO and AR. We can buy your traffic there on high volumes and give you high payouts for the test:love:

The min payout is 500$.

We can pay via:
  • WMZ
  • Wire
  • Paxum
  • or in crypto.

If you have any questions, please contact our manager on Skype: live:masha.shenknekht

I still don't get your post here, what exactly are you talking about? Is it a dating site or what are you promoting? Well, I think this is also not a worldwide site meaning your site does not work all over the world and secondly your minimum payout is too high and I think it would be more better if you minimize you minimum payout.

I also want to ask if your website works allover the African continent and Also allover the Asia continent because I see it to be a good way to make money. Although I have not checked your reviews but I need more explanation from you before I check the reviews of your website. By the way how many years has this your site been existed and how many people have you paid? I think you have to show as your payment prove here including your own.