Dangers of taking your children to a boarding school

samual

Taking your child to a boarding school can lead to alot of bad expasture, cause some student in the boarding school are the type who do not have home training and lack the wisdom of learning.
for example
one example when a child go around with the people who have bad caraters by moving around with them will teach them how to do some bad stuff like taking drugs (Drug trafficking ) which is very common in all doardind school, which means the miss use of drugs, overdose of drugs.
Am using this upportunity the plead chose the best boarding school that you want your child to go.

There are many parents who send their children to boarding schools for academic reasons. While there are some advantages to this type of education, there are also some dangers that parents should be aware of when their children attend.

The first and most obvious disadvantage of sending a child away to boarding school is that it can be extremely traumatic for them. This is especially true if they aren't accustomed to being away from their home environment. They may be homesick, lonely, and fearful at the same time.

At boarding schools, there is a risk of physical and emotional abuse, as well as neglect. Children are frequently separated from their families and from adult supervision, which can result in them being mistreated by teachers or by their peers.

Before making a decision to send their child to boarding school, parents should carefully consider the advantages and disadvantages of doing so.

In most cases , that may be true , but at the same time it will depend on the school , That is another thing we have to consider. There are some boarding school that will always try every possible ways to make sure that student abide by the rules and regulation of the school. At the same time there are some that are so careless about what is going on around the school and how student are behaving.

This is the most dangerous especially for good student because the influence of bad student and lack of Care by the authority can influence the good student negatively.

I do not really have any problem with people sending their children to boarding school that is well regulated.

What we have to understand is that , it is not everyone that should be sent to boarding school and that is what we have to consider. Students who were not really serious when they were living with their parents should not be sent to boarding school because they won't even be serious at all , after all they are staying far away from their parents.

For me I will always like to see my children around.. I very much comfortable with that.

You might have your personal reason why you think boarding school pupils is bad and not right for you, to me I think it depend on the school that is involved here. Most people always said boarding school is bad for childre cause it usually have negative impact on the lifeof the children, there boarding school that if u take your childrdn to today, they still have a morale standard in the up bringing of their students. Whether a child will get bad or not does not actually or totally depend on the school he or she attend alone, it also depend of the morale up bringing of the child from his or her parent and the child in person. Children who never go to boarding school at all in their life can still be negatively influence if such kind of child is not well brought up from home. I have also seen many chlidren who went to a boarding school and they still have a good and morale discipline in them, they were never allow to be influence negatively because they already have a solid foundation that they build on. So boarding school does not completely determine whether a child will be influence negatively or not.