Custom Web & Software Development Agency

IamDonna

We are a small but highly efficient team of software and web developers. We work with small to medium-sized businesses in key focus areas for which we build solutions that help maximize efficiencies in business processes while delivering outstanding value for money.

Codup focuses on delivering solutions in a few key areas where we have massive strength and expertise.
These are:
  • Business Process Automation
  • B2B Ecommerce
  • B2C Ecommerce
  • Multi-Vendor Ecommerce
  • Systems Integrations
  • Custom Software
  • WordPress Development
Got Questions Regarding your Project? We are offering 60 mins of FREE Consultation.
Visit Codup Now! to know about our expertise and how we help you to transform your digital experience

jackaustin

Hello,
I am a software developer. I graduated in 2015 with a 3.4 GPA. I worked until 2017 until I had to become a care giver for a family member. I am ready to rejoin the work force. I was thinking of not being a developer but either a QA person or Analyst. I really want a better work life balance.

Do you think my GAP is going to cause me a lot of problems since I have been out of it, and do you think the QA Test Engineer or Analyst would give me a better work life balance?

alienajose

When it comes to custom web and software development, you want to go with a reliable agency that has the expertise and experience necessary to help you create top-notch, cutting-edge solutions. TechMango is one such agency that offers comprehensive services in this area.

We specialize in helping clients achieve all their objectives through their professional custom web & software services, which include Responsive Web Design, Ecommerce Solutions Development (Shopify etc.), Custom CRMs & ERP Solutions Development (NetSuite etc.), Mobile App Development (iOS & Android), as well as UI/UX Design Services. We are team of experts bring together an extensive range of digital capabilities from strategy through UX and design towards application development for both B2B and B2C markets.