How can I add a custom domain to my blogger blog?

Ajebo25

Verified member
When it comes to blogging it depends on consistency of the blogger and how much motivation which the blogger puts into his blog there are many bloggers who make money every month using blogger which is also known as blogspot through adsense and other ad networks making money on blogging is not simple as it needs more motivation and consistency to drive traffic either automatically or manually many people wants to do it automatically which is very hard for many people as not everybody can write a very good unique post which can be indexed by Google which is the problem for many people now

I get happy whenever I see upcoming bloggers trying to make money online through blogging and most of them usually tries blogspot but most of them doesn't want to buy domain name which is not good at all they need to understand that buying a domain name is a must when it comes to blogger even though the blog is free hosted and has its own subdomain buying a domain name for the blog gives it more seriousness and important in the eyes of Google and people too nobody will want to click a link with subdomain many people will think it's a phishing link so buying a subdomain is a must when it comes to blogger but if you decide to use the subdomain it's still ok as you can still rank on the first page without custom domain.