Review Cryptospot.biz Review Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
During the current times of pandemic, there are many websites that were created for people to invest and make money. There are many investment websites being created almost every month but sadly not all of them last for a long time. One of the recently created online investment site is Cryptospot. The minimum amount a person can invest is 10 dollars and upon investment, the investor will get 8 percent profit daily. Please note that the interest will not be paid separately rather it will be included in the profit. Payment methods used by them are Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies. The maximum amount a person can invest is $200,000. Obviously not everyone will invest a good amount of money into such kind of platform. My analysis shows that Cryptospot is a scam website and I have concluded it after investigating it from various angles. Please do not invest money into this website as it is a ponzi scheme.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many online investments sprang up during the pandemic and most of them were scam and just looking for a way to dupe people off their money. That's why I always take my time to investigate about any investment especially high yield investment platforms before I joined. When the promises are too juciy, I don't go for it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many online investments sprang up during the pandemic and most of them were scam and just looking for a way to dupe people off their money. That's why I always take my time to investigate about any investment especially high yield investment platforms before I joined. When the promises are too juciy, I don't go for it.

Yes, the website I have cited in my thread is also one of those "juicy opportunities" that are actually too good to be true. I have learned that most of these webistes do not even last for a few weeks. However, there was a website that did offer good "profits" and it did last for a good amount of time because it was a very big ponzi scheme and many people invested in that program and this is how they were able to sustain themselves for that long.